• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Trauma Center: Second Opinion screens (56k gtfo)

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
trauma1.jpg

trauma2.jpg

trauma3.jpg

trauma4.jpg

trauma5.jpg

trauma6.jpg

trauma7.jpg

trauma8.jpg

trauma9.jpg

trauma10.jpg

trauma11.jpg

trauma12.jpg

trauma13.jpg

trauma14.jpg

trauma15.jpg

trauma16.jpg

Fap. Though, it'd be awesome if there was a more accurate surgery simulator out there...I remember playing one as a kid--heh, it was SO bad--and constantly being reprimanded for my unprofessional behavior.

1. It turns out that incising patients prior to anesthesia causes "EXCRUTIATING PAIN".

2. Some of my operations were "an imitation of Jack the Ripper".

I just hope there's an Easy mode. Trauma Center DS was too hard for me. I got stuck at the part where you have to do 5 surgeries with one time limit.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
TelemachusD said:
I just hope there's an Easy mode. Trauma Center DS was too hard for me. I got stuck at the part where you have to do 5 surgeries with one time limit.

You can switch between easy, normal, and hard difficulties iirc.

mood

This and Zelda are what Im picking up this christmas. The ds game was awesome, and this even has extra stuff added.

I remember one guy doing one of the toughest X missions on Trauma Centre DS without even using Healing Touch. That was insane.

Lost Fragment said:
You can switch between easy, normal, and hard difficulties iirc.
That's good news.

The DS game is only Atlus title I've seen well-stocked in stores. Maybe this will have a sizable print run.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
the music in the old trailer rocked, I hope the music in the game is like that.

SumGamer

TelemachusD said:

You don't actually have to do it under the time limit on that stage but it is possible to do so.

Tommy Gun

This has probably been discussed already, but are they toning down the difficulty? The Wii cannot be as fast or accurate as the DS.

Either way, I'm buying!

Top Bottom