• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Trauma Center: Second Opinion screens (56k gtfo)

Stitchy

Truth.

I think I saw Go Go Hypergrind with a reduced price, but that's the only one.

That's the only bad Atlus game I've ever purchased.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Tommy Gun said:
This has probably been discussed already, but are they toning down the difficulty? The Wii cannot be as fast or accurate as the DS.

Either way, I'm buying!
According to Luke on 1up yours, yes.

Xristot

this is definetly one of my launch purchases. Go atlus.

Maybe success of this game will mean more atlus support for wii, so heres to hoping.

ethelred

Xristot said:
this is definetly one of my launch purchases. Go atlus.

Maybe success of this game will mean more atlus support for wii, so heres to hoping.

I'm still waiting for Megaten (more like Megaton) to get announced. Waiting with baited breath. Growlanser, also, would be pretty phenomenal.

jedimike

New art style? Best looking Wii game? Am I the only person that thinks it looks EXACTLY like the DS version? This game is all about gameplay... not looks.

Pellham

Banned
jedimike said:
New art style? Best looking Wii game? Am I the only person that thinks it looks EXACTLY like the DS version? This game is all about gameplay... not looks.

gameplay and hot nurses!

i am totally buying this game at launch.

I hate to be a negative nelly, but those screens are 1280x960, meaning they are utterly unrepresentative of what the game will look like on the Wii.

Damn nice mockups, though.

White Man

Synthesizer Patel said:
I hate to be a negative nelly, but those screens are 1280x960, meaning they are utterly unrepresentative of what the game will look like on the Wii.

Damn nice mockups, though.

Really, where are the people that incessantly call "bullshot?"

Hamfam

I think I'd like Trauma Centre more if it felt like you were operating on an actual body, rather than some magical organs floaty about in empty dimensional space representation of one.

Top Bottom