• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Watch_Dogs Trailer - Releasing November 19th, 2013 [Up2: Special Editions Info]

Madouu

These kind of trailers do nothing to me sadly. I am still eagerly awaiting more details on the gameplay, I hope it will deliver.

jaypah

Nobody saved it? Nobody?!

Sorry! I was on my phone...sitting on my couch in front of my TV that my PC is plugged into :( I didn't want to tab out of Max Payne 3.

Game still looks fucking sick though. Directly into my brain, day one! Looking at him beating that dudes ass I wonder if his hand to hand combo ability will be upgradable? That was some pretty slick moves.

I'm uploading it right now. I'll edit in the link in 5 minutes.

You're the best Benny, regardless of what Wario says about you in PMs.

borius

Neo Member
It's gonna be th best year ever for free roaming games!

Gta v + watch dogs + saints row 4 + assassins creed with pirates + infamous 2nd son + more?

bryehn

The week of Black Friday, pretty safe to say the next-gen twins will be out by then. This and (hopefully) GTA V will be my first two PS4/Xbox 720 games.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Ubisoft has a nice little fall/holiday lineup- Splinter Cell in August, Rayman September, Assassins Creed October, Watch Dogs November.

iFnVbVWpGzl95.gif

Thanx for the upload Benny!

anyway, i REALLY can't wait till E3 to see a lot of these game in action and to read some hands on reports.

And i'm buying the PS4 version. Jaggies be fucked.

jaypah

LMAO @ 0:32 Heisenberg checking out Dat Ass!

edit: Shuni with the gift of gif already. Him and Wario are the Daft Punk robots of GAF.

Top Bottom