• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

News Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dambrosi

Banned
Reply to OP, outdated by previous posts due to only having read the OP, and trying too hard to be witty.

Also, sentences separated by double returns.

*irreverent smiley*

Branduil

Complaint that this thread was already posted but with an incredibly obtuse thread title that didn't relate to the contents so no one replied to it.

c4uIt.gif

ultron87

So, hold on:

I'm being assaulted by three people, who are to the best of my knowledge trying to kill me (one of them said they would). I manage to slip away, but they're chasing, so I pull out a gun and aim it at them, tell them to fuck off or get shot. I'm doing something illegal?

It is cool as long as you shoot them in the leg using your expert marksmanship.

Fari

So, hold on:

I'm being assaulted by three people, who are to the best of my knowledge trying to kill me (one of them said they would). I manage to slip away, but they're chasing, so I pull out a gun and aim it at them, tell them to fuck off or get shot. I'm doing something illegal?

popcorn.gif

ZZMitch

I would have shot him in the leg instead while he was running at me, I know this from shooting at a range once a few years back.

So, hold on:

Response that derails the thread and turns it into a SERIOUS DEBATE NO FUN ZONE.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Types out response. Deletes it and hits back realizing he has nothing new to add and doesn't want to get dragged into never ending argument.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Post something not noticed by anyone, cries self to sleep unloved..or issuchathingevenpossible?yesitis!.gif

seriously though op why do you hate gaborn

It's not Gaborn. I just looked at the first two pages of the Off Topic side and noticed that it was only |OT|s and News Story Reposts. I figured maybe it was a new rule. I actually don't even see Gaborn post as many depressing news stories.

Wes

venison crêpe
Post pointing out how things are different for the better/worse in my enlightened/backwards country.

It's not Gaborn. I just looked at the first two pages of the Off Topic side and noticed that it was only |OT|s and News Story Reposts. I figured maybe it was a new rule. I actually don't even see Gaborn post as many depressing news stories.

Yeah me too, hence why I was wondering :lol Fair enough though.

Just avoid those threads. I spend a lot of time in the OT and I get along fine, I hang out in some |OT|s sure, but mostly it's just one-off threads I post in. None of them are dumb depressing news, or (ugh) politics.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
This is why circumcised people who don't tip are horrible human beings.

Emitan

Intelligent response to OP using logic and evidence to put the article's validity into question

Knee-jerk rebuttal using nothing but emotion and gut instinct. Implies person being quoted is mentally deficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom