• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Newsweek: Ivanka Trump and Donald Jr. tried to 'bump' Tiffany out of her inheritance,

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
should i be rooting for Tiffany? she seems like the least scummy of all of them. havent heard anything bad about her, actually

LordOfChaos

Donald Trump told Howard Stern that Ivanka and Donald Jr. weren't happy when they discovered they'd have another sibling, and agreed when Stern asked whether the two were working together to ”bump off a child."

"When they found out"? So when they were very young I assume?

There's plenty better to hate them for if that's the case.

should i be rooting for Tiffany? she seems like the least scummy of all of them. havent heard anything bad about her, actually

I feel like Barron is going to grow up to rebel against his parents and end up pretty rad.

gabbo

"When they found out"? So when they were very young I assume?

There's plenty better to hate them for if that's the case.

I feel like Barron is going to grow up to rebel against his parents and end up pretty rad.

Isn't Melania a helicopter parent with him? I think it would depend on her, I'd bet he grows up to be a momma's boy. If the others don't eat him alive to keep more money for themselves

I mean it's not surprising. None of the trumps have souls, instead it's a black hole that feeds on greed and fame and it's endless. Trump would sell baron if it meant he would get the most liked tweet in history.

Top Bottom