- Dec 12, 2006
- It's a third party title
- Third party titles wouldn't push the hardware as much as first party
- Power difference wouldn't be exploited to its fullest as the title isn't maximizing out the hardware on either machine
- Therefore a difference is noticeable but not exaggerated as both machines are within limits.
- PS5 clocked higher due to advanced cooling patent in the public domain but not guaranteed to be used
- Scarlett isn't using a Big Navi die due the marketing render
- Phil Spencer has still backed off the performance leader talk. So assumed weaker overall.
- Edit: both are final hardware - unlikely. APUs are not finalized yet
- PS5 4se 72a/80 @ 2000 = 18.4 TF
- Scarlett 3se 66a/72 @ 1850 = 15.6 TF