• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next-Gen PS5 & XSX |OT| Console tEch threaD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's take this into another direction.

Can you imagine how cool RT is going to be when you swing through the city at night?

It's going to be neat to see realistic reflections in the windows when you swing by.

226cb8dd7bf068278a8f35754adb3e7a.jpg

I just hope the nighttime lighting has been improved, that was the biggest weakness in the game visually, I was really disappointed with how Time Square looked at night in the game, the lights didn't pop and everything looked flat. During the day the game looks amazing but the night time looks too bright and the textures and everything seems to suffer as well as colored lights.

I am trying hard to see it, but i can't. His hand start as normal and become very bright at the end, while in the reflection i can't see any transition. We need more shots, i guess.

You can see in the left harm reflected when it meet the feet.. you can see brighter yellow energy moving around his harm like the effects on him..

Is not obvious but you can see..

Nickolaidas

In other news, Timdog is in full defensive mode since the Halo delay

Gotta go, gotta go! Can't fight logic with my stupidity, I'll just do my bullshit drive-by tweet, then disappear!! Ta-aa!

Speaking of trolls, Dusk Golem, the mod spreading the bombshell that PS5'S explode trying to render 4k games, is no longer a mod on Ree...
Holy shit - because of his RE8 FUD?

Last edited:
That dude Timdog just had a full meltdown on Twitter. Even WindowsCentral's JezCorden remarked on his obsessive quote-retweeting against antagonizers, which he responded to as if he were to stop doing it and 10 minutes later he was back at it :messenger_beaming: Then he started fighting with RedGamingTech's Paul. Like Holy Jesus, it's not healthy. There is something really wrong with this next gen lead-up with all the absurd amount of fighting across all forums and I can totally understand where DF's Linneman is coming from with this tweet

Last edited:

jimbojim

Banned

Well, he is right. FUD summary is awesome. LOL

qqmJkCE.jpg

I just can't believe how this guy made a 180? He was one of the biggest hardcores xbox fanboys.

Yes, he was. After Crackdown 3, he was really pissed at MS. Worth watching :

Anyway, what i've noticed he isn't that extreme how he has been when it was in Xbox camp. He calmed down somehow. Probably enjoying playing PS4 exclusives

sircaw

Banned
why do you guys even pay attention to Timdog, surrounding yourself with things like that, no wonder you guys are so toxic cause you make yourselves believe thats anyone that likes xbox, makes you extremely defensive

Cos timdog goes on podcasts and talks shit and gets an army of x box fans all riled up.

you should be directing your anger at him for polluting and contaminating the innocents.

Are we not allowed to laugh at how silly he is?

If you are so concerned about him, make a post in the main forum asking people, especially xbox users to avoid him and others like him.

As for the rest of us, let us laugh at him, please DAD. :messenger_smiling_hearts:

Last edited:

Gamernyc78

Banned
Well, he is right. FUD summary is awesome. LOL

qqmJkCE.jpg

Yes, he was. After Crackdown 3, he was really pissed at MS. Worth watching :

Anyway, what i've noticed he isn't that extreme how he has been when it was in Xbox camp. He calmed down somehow. Probably enjoying playing PS4 exclusives

Ghost of Tsushima puts you in a relaxed world of beauty tht flows into your soul. He probably did one of those awesome haikus and it enlightened him hence his now calm fan demeanor. Tht game is a thing of beauty tht can definitely influence ppl positively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom