• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next-Gen PS5 & XSX |OT| Console tEch threaD

Status
Not open for further replies.
People said 3 to 3&1/2 years wouldn't be enough to develop a new God Of War game. Well, I guess they were wrong. There's a new one coming in 2021, a mere 3 years after the last one released in April 2018. How fast time flies when you ain't paying much attention!!! At $499 the PS5 is also a great value and people argued it would be above 500. What a great time to be alive!!!

Last edited:
I have already made my observations about ratchet. in fact I prefer not to reiterate, since some people I like in here have asked me not to.
You are free to look back to the respective topics to read my thesis on what was shown until now.
Lastly, you are not in a position that would enable you to ask anything of me.
especially with this attitude of yours I doubt even if your angel would bring you water.
Boo hoo, my manners have little to do with the (lack of) credibility to your claims, claims of which you have not substantiated. So yes, I'm in a position to ask questions simply because I can. So I ask you again. Where are the citations? What are the numbers? What is your methodology? Why is yours better than others?

Nickolaidas

lol after that showing?
Well the competition *did* place the bar really, really low ...

Anyways, here we can all watch it again and again.

Here we call cum/come together.

Oh, and 60 frames per second.

Personal comments: Bluepoint really wanted to make the protagonist more vocal. He groans, he huffs, he sighs, he shouts as he swings his weapon and moans as he gets hit. Special effects galore - you can see steam coming out of the demon's eyes/mouth as he swings his demon axe to crush you. The environments are breathtaking - I'm going to walk a lot in this game and prevent myself from running.

Last edited:

pasterpl

Show was okay, 7/10, lots of games we have seen already, most without any release dates, lots of multi platforms, remakes of existing games etc. GoW got me hyped but this was just a teaser, so I am guessing late 2021 release if it doesn’t get delayed. Still have not seen a reason from any of the manufacturers to buy any console on day one, will get Xbsex first as I have got a big collection of games in my backlog on this platform (bigger than my PS4 backlog).
edit; ps5 pricing is very good!

Last edited:

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
Preorders dates ???? Ya killing me over here.

yeah... where are they? There going to need a whole lot of planes for digital edition. They will literally fly off the shelves at that price. Demand will outweigh supply for a long time coming. PlayStation plus plus (or whatever it’s called) is a nice competitor to game pass also. I fear MS are doomed at these prices. That was not a great show but certainly demons souls was enough to make me go WOW!

DaGwaphics

$399 is a great price on that DE. I've always thought that was the perfect price for that.

I like the "PlayStation Plus Collection" or whatever they are calling the PS4 games for download, that's a nice touch for someone new to the ecosystem entirely. Include a free month of PS+ and there you go, every buyer has some great games to play.

Show didn't have the big hammer moments I was expecting, but getting the price is good. Did I miss the pre-order date and release date?

Boo hoo, my manners have little to do with the (lack of) credibility to your claims, claims of which you have not substantiated. So yes, I'm in a position to ask questions simply because I can. So I ask you again. Where are the citations? What are the numbers? What is your methodology? Why is yours better than others?
ask my ignore list, it might help you

That was incredibly underwhelming, but at least we got a date and price!
Now for a job!

Edit: Ok, after the GoW teaser, I'll say I'm whelmed
Yeah Demon Souls didbt just lookn(with actual gameplay) better than every next Gen piece shown lol even "on pc"

But u respect your opinion. It was 8/10 for me. Looper also looked fire imo. Spiderman gameplay. God of War was a cock tease lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom