• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next-Gen PS5 & XSX |OT| Console tEch threaD

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartan30gr

They are starting to get back to work. So things might start to normalize soony.

However, the latest figures published by the World Health Organisation on Monday suggested the number of new infections recorded was starting to slow.
According to the WHO statistics, the rate of increase stayed at a high level in late January but has now fallen to below 20 per cent.

The slowdown has raised hope that the spread of the virus
may enter a new phase as spring arrives

I hope this is true,
This is a good news.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Welcome. Nice to have you here. Your gaming adventure is almost similar to mine, except I started with Pong, then Atari 2600, Family Computer, Mega Drive, PS1, PS2 etc. Also the closest I got to Oman was Fujairah. Went for a ride on a mountainous area, and at one point I thought I entered Oman :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Thank you! How the heck did you know that I'm from Oman :messenger_tears_of_joy: I just added that to my profile after your replay. I thought signing here I can't add much in terms of next gen market but I can bring a wider image of the gaming map around the globe outside the US. Xbox is extremely rare here, you can find it in few big shops, but the ratio is more than 1:100 for PS4. I once found the Xbox One X being sold for as cheap as 100-110 Omani Rials ($260-285 USD).

Although Xbox 360 didn't sell much here, but it was considered a very successful console mainly to play pirated games for around 1-2 Omani Rials each (~$2.6-5.2 USD) or even have a bundle preinstalled. This matter probably is not well-known but Xbox 360 thrived because of piracy. That explains all the DRM and 24hrs online verification coming to Xbox One.

For Xbox One, some buy it only to play Forza games, ONLY! Here we have like amusement buildings that you can play pS4/Xbox on a seat or rent a room with Netflix/PS4/sport subscription and a pc for general use. My friends for example are renting a room for like 120-140 OMR monthly (~$311-363 USD) that we gather in and watch matches or chat etc, and we've been holding one exact room for more than a year. So such amusement buildings buy A LOT of PS4's mostly for football gamers (FIFA/PES), and rarely Xbox One's for Forza Horizon.

Funny thing is PS4's are not loud, but I hear a lot of the opposite on the internet, not sure why (I believe them anyway maybe something has to due with versions exported to some markets).

For people don't know where I'm talking from:

oman-location-map-max.jpg

And I've finished my high school in Virginia, US (11th-12th grades) back in 2002-2004 :)

DrDamn

I do not know if I understood you correctly. Are you recriminating something to me?

You are an insider now, as such you can only post juicy pieces of info and new stuff, none of this just chatting and adding to general conversation for you! Any time spent chatting is time you could be spending getting juicy beverages for thirsty people!

(If the sarcasm is lost in translation, I'm joking - ignore them and carry on). :)

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Hey Bo_Hazem Bo_Hazem welcome to the thread. Please don't forget, if you already did, read the first post of the thread with contain almost every info we collect so far.
Enjoy the discussion and make the 'ignore' button your friend.

Thanks, buddy :) I don't think I would need the ignore button anyway, been through a lot already just reading :messenger_tears_of_joy: I'm updated :messenger_beaming: Would try to contribute to points that I feel been missed.

About Sony TV lineup, it's considering the mid-range TV XH90 (X900H) to have full HDMI 2.1 features, probably putting it "close enough" to PS5's so people don't overthink about TV selections. All other Sony TV's will not have full HDMI 2.1 features so far though news/rumors.

Not sure if that's smart or dumb, but OLED's in general might get ditched sooner than what people think, even by LG itself as LG Panels is more semi-independent company under LG's like Sony image sensors. But the 8K lineup already have HDMI 2.1 so we can still expect them to have updates as well?

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Didn't expect them being so close at revenues, but at profit it's more clear. I think it's 7,5 billion vs 43 billion in 2019. Good for Sony, the years before the PS4 were dark. They make really good tvs and cameras. Love my Xf9005 and my Alpha 68.

I'm using DX70 55" TV and like its accurate colors although blacks aren't good enough but good for a 2016 TV that it had the best input lag around PS4 Pro launch. Waiting for A7 IV or A7s III with 4K@60fps at least :) Have Xperia XA2 (using Sony phones since 2005) and getting the Xperia 5 soon. Might as well buy the car when it's available, lol.

Fake

Thanks, buddy :) I don't think I would need the ignore button anyway, been through a lot already just reading :messenger_tears_of_joy: I'm updated :messenger_beaming: Would try to contribute to points that I feel been missed.

About Sony TV lineup, it's considering the mid-range TV XH90 (X900H) to have full HDMI 2.1 features, probably putting it "close enough" to PS5's so people don't overthink about TV selections. All other Sony TV's will not have full HDMI 2.1 features so far though news/rumors.

Not sure if that's smart or dumb, but OLED's in general might get ditched sooner than what people think, even by LG itself as LG Panels is more semi-independent company under LG's like Sony image sensors. But the 8K lineup already have HDMI 2.1 so we can still expect them to have updates as well?

Sony not always make this mistake. PRO already did a little boost on Bravia 4K tv. Maybe their Bravia are not so ready to be announce, but I can sure at the release of PS5 will be as many Bravias that support PS5. If not, CES 2021.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Did they sponsor it or just use the advertising boards?

It has partnership with UEFA Champions League for the whole competitions since years back. I think since PS1, not only that competition, you see Sony and Playstation all over the place. See this picture it's in 1997 in the Champions League. The team is Juventus, the biggest Italian team and one of the biggest in Europe.

Juventus+1997.jpg

Last edited:

Bo_Hazem

Banned
You can see the Playstation board as well here when my favorite team scored the winning goal in the final (Solskjaer for Manchester United, red and white).

article-2586124-001B704100000258-508_634x393.jpg

If you see football idols/celebrities they're 99% gaming on playstation, not xbox or PC. I know some won't understand, or let's say feel, how HUGE football in general is worldwide.

US market is huge indeed, but I think you'll find many gamers owning both consoles anyway compared to most other markets that Sony enjoys pure dominance, except in Japan where Switch is the big thing now, I guess. I think you'll find many buyers getting Xbox SX because PS5 ran out of stock. I remember PS4 and most older ones being overpriced up to $1500 (PS4) before 1 month of the official regional release on December 2013. PS1 used to be priced at around $1700 and kept being higher than $650 for a very long period.

PS4 was the only console to be considered "dirt-cheap" as Sony handled it better and kept black market away, although with all that stupid numbers nearly all homes has a playstation or more (we have at home 1x PS3 for the little ones, 2x PS4, 1x PS4 Pro (for me, had PS4 and gave it to a friend after the Pro launched), and a dust-collector Xbox One which was consider a mistake).

D

Deleted member 775630

Unconfirmed Member
If you see football idols/celebrities they're 99% gaming on playstation, not xbox or PC. I know some won't understand, or let's say feel, how HUGE football in general is worldwide.
This used to be different during the Xbox 360 era, because I think Microsoft had the marketing rights of FIFA back then. I remember them also having this for CoD and FIFA in the beginning of this gen, but eventually Sony took over somewhere around 2015-2016. I think Microsoft knew it didn't matter that much anymore for this gen, it wouldn't have any real influence on their sales compared to Sony.

Handy Fake

You can see the Playstation board as well here when my favorite team scored the winning goal in the final (Solskjaer for Manchester United, red and white).

US market is huge indeed, but I think you'll find many gamers owning both consoles anyway compared to most other markets that Sony enjoys pure dominance, except in Japan where Switch is the big thing now, I guess. I think you'll find many buyers getting Xbox SX because PS5 ran out of stock. I remember PS4 and most older ones being overpriced up to $1500 (PS4) before 1 month of the official regional release on December 2013. PS1 used to be priced at around $1700 and kept being higher than $650 for a very long period.

PS4 was the only console to be considered "dirt-cheap" as Sony handled it better and kept black market away, although with all that stupid numbers nearly all homes has a playstation or more (we have at home 1x PS3 for the little ones, 2x PS4, 1x PS4 Pro (for me, had PS4 and gave it to a friend after the Pro launched), and a dust-collector Xbox One which was consider a mistake).
I remember that game. My ex-girlfriend was extremely peeved that I kept leaving her to go and watch it in the other room.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
This used to be different during the Xbox 360 era, because I think Microsoft had the marketing rights of FIFA back then. I remember them also having this for CoD and FIFA in the beginning of this gen, but eventually Sony took over somewhere around 2015-2016. I think Microsoft knew it didn't matter that much anymore for this gen, it wouldn't have any real influence on their sales compared to Sony.

Maybe you're talking about US ads. I remember back in 2003 or 2002 when I was in the US European, Arab and latin Americans along with foreigners like us were the only people excited for the Konami PES (Pro Evolution Soccer) released in the US. Although the other version was better "Winning Eleven" and much more famous, we were happy to get it anyway.

Xbox 360 was a big success for Microsoft hardware wise, but a big loss in the software side because of extreme piracy worldwide, the untold story.

No, they recovered. All divisions are profitable.

Looks like all divisions aside Imaging, Electronics/Products/Solutions and All Other (no idea what that entails) had drops from FY18 to FY19 tho. Especially the music division (which surprisingly was their largest revenue/profit sector in 2018!).

Xbox 360 was a big success for Microsoft hardware wise, but a big loss in the software side because of extreme piracy worldwide, the untold story.

Think you can share with some data and records, by chance?

Last edited:

Bo_Hazem

Banned
PS1, PS2 as well were pirated and you could buy pirated games for as cheap as $1.3 USD. That also explains why the PS3 was too complicated, since PS3 pirates couldn't crack that thing, nor PS4.

Moses85

Man, why did you post this picture. It still hurts so much. I thought the GAF is my shelter and I don’t get confronted with this picture here.

Never ever will Sony show something about the PS5 at the CL before it was revealed in a stream or Expo.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Think you can share with some data and records, by chance?

I doubt I can. But it's an assumption, not out of my ass, according to some decision-making happened to both consoles and seeing the market first hand here. Sony and Microsoft take losses out of consoles to regain money through games sold withing their ecosystem, 1st or 3rd party, or network money. If you're selling your console at a loss or near than and getting nothing for the games because of piracy you can "do the math" as Phil says. PS4 is way more successful than any PS console before it, because of network and being uncrackable.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Yes I believe you, this is what he told me, I believe in Colbert more than these unnamed sources like Jason Schreier or Mark Cerny lying to us about Hardware RT YOOO!!
WV9VuZO.png
Facts and deduction is how he got to 8 GCN tflops. 3 years after the X1X, on a node 2.3x smaller than the 16nm X1X and 35% more power efficient, Sony would only be able to get 2 more gcn tflops than the x1x.

Those deductions never made much sense to me. its why 14 gcn/polaris tflops always seemed pretty gettable to me as we went from 16nm to 7nm. Sony was able to push 2.3x tflops with the pro in 3 years at the same price point, MS was able to push 4x tflops in 4 years with a $100 premium. But for some reason, given 4 years Sony wouldve only been able to increase the Pro's tflops count by less than 2x to 8 GCN tflops.

thank god for rdna. i was losing my mind trying to deduce how we got to 8 GCN tflops. at least 8-9 rdna tflops makes some sense.

Neo Blaster

What are the chances Sony show something about PS5 at PAX East, assuming they don't cancel it due to coronavirus? By the way, Ryan said 'hundreds of consumer events across the globe'.

I doubt I can. But it's an assumption, not out of my ass, according to some decision-making happened to both consoles and seeing the market first hand here. Sony and Microsoft take losses out of consoles to regain money through games sold withing their ecosystem, 1st or 3rd party, or network money. If you're selling your console at a loss or near than and getting nothing for the games because of piracy you can "do the math" as Phil says. PS4 is way more successful than any PS console before it, because of network and being uncrackable.

Well, I appreciate your clarification, but I think it's best to temper those type of claims as your own personal speculation. Yes, there are ways we can assume if piracy was an issue, such as the fact DVD-burners were more common at that time (and more affordable) than Blu-Ray burners. And I can't speak to how things may've played out from your country since you live there and saw what happened there firsthand.

However, it's also fair to say that outside of U.S and U.K the 360 didn't have a terrible lot of marketshare in other foreign markets (we've seen how that affected them with the XBO), so it didn't matter much to them if software was pirated in those places, because attach rates were very strong in the U.K and especially the U.S for the system, which likely more than covered up for any losses from smaller markets where the 360 was not around in great volume to begin with.

A system being "uncrackable" (none of these systems are truly uncrackable; they are still suspect to exploits and a lot of those will start to manifest once Sony and MS scale back updates on PS4 and XBO) doesn't necessarily factor into its success or even its failure that much honestly. PS1 was pretty suspect to piracy but that boosted its performance in grey markets, not marred it. Conversely the SEGA Saturn was virtually uncrackable for years (two decades, in fact), but that didn't help it much in the global market.

Most amount of any pirating that occurred with 360 in smaller foreign markets, I would speculate, came down to MS not cracking down due to little financial incentive due to small volumes of hardware sales in those regions. They weren't a chief concern, therefore little effort put into stamping out piracy in those regions. Again we can see how MS's hyper-focus on U.K and U.S over other markets (which is not an inherently bad business strategy; it has its advantages and disadvantages just like Sony's more global-focused one) would affect them with the XBO since Sony gained back lost marketshare in the two regions MS shut them out from the gen prior, but that's getting into another topic.

What are the chances Sony show something about PS5 at PAX East, assuming they don't cancel it due to coronavirus? By the way, Ryan said 'hundreds of consumer events across the globe'.

Already posted a link about this over a week ago; probably not going to happen. GDC is right around the corner (only some days after PAX East in fact); they would rather have a bigger impact by saving any reveal or major news for that event.

Last edited:

BGs

Industry Professional
You are an insider now, as such you can only post juicy pieces of info and new stuff, none of this just chatting and adding to general conversation for you! Any time spent chatting is time you could be spending getting juicy beverages for thirsty people!

(If the sarcasm is lost in translation, I'm joking - ignore them and carry on). :)

Understood. Well, if the information I have provided has seemed insufficient, I will clarify it for onesvenus onesvenus .

What I publish is the information that comes directly to me. Not from the Internet (otherwise I would put links).

-I live in Barcelona.
-We have customers in the MWC.
-I have a direct (family) contact that works in the OMS (WHO) and It does not work cleaning glasses.

Therefore, in some subjects, I do not stop to read what is published in the press, and less in the (generally) manipulative according to their interests.

What I have intended to convey with my information is that I would lower expectations regarding the following presentations / events.

In the same way that the MWC could be canceled this month, it could also (possibility, NOT certain) be canceled the GDC next month. And E3 if the virus is not controlled. It is true that the speed of infection is decreasing. But that does not mean that it is controlled. The spark outside China could end even in fire or nothing. But with an inaccurate incubation period it is difficult to predict what will happen within a month. In any case, let's be positive, but with caution. There is no reason to be alarmed, but yes to be cautious and surely the international mass events will suffer (as logically we are already seeing).

Kobi

Honestly, at this point I'd say we should be writing down all up and coming events sony are going to and say their is a high chance they will reveal something at one of them. Whatever events are this month and next month. Say 6-7 weeks max, we should at least know the console design by then.

Fun Fanboy

Banned

Good lord.

SmokSmog

Let's assume for a second github leak is real and 100% locked in. If sony manages to maintain 2ghz on the gpu then that would be brillant and genius design to keep an APU cool. It would have to have some dam amazing cooling arch that's for sure.

Now just for another second going by github leak let's look at the possibilities of both consoles under assumption both CU's are correct (github leak had ARDEN FOR 3584 SP'S)

XBOX SX - 56CU'S @ 1.6GHZ = 11.5 (ROUNDED)
@ 1.7GHZ = 12.1 (Best bet)
@1.8GHZ=12.9 (Nope)
@2GHZ= 14.3 (Not happening)

(PS5 TF FOR 2GHZ / 36 * 64 = 2304 / 2304 * 2 * 2 = 9.216)

PS5 36 CU'S @2GHZ= 9.216
@2.05GHZ= 9.446
@2.1GHZ= 9.676
@2.2GHZ= 10.137

And an out of curiosity number not to start an argument
@1.7GHZ= 7.833

The only thing that i find off for the github leak is BC mode for ps4 PRO downclocks only and disables certain features as said in the backwards compat patent from mark cerny, I can't see Sony just having 36cu's but oberon spec sheet did show BC Separate FROM FULL CHIP RESULTS which is a bit worrying
giphy.gif

ParallelMeaslyHammerheadshark-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

Bo_Hazem

Banned
no one tried to crack the PS3 because it ran Linux.
a couple of weeks after Sony dropped Linux support the PS3 was cracked.

I remember some were successful with that at later stages but fought back by Sony updates and games requiring certain updates to run. If you ask me, it's a disgraceful act to buy/use pirated games, it's theft and destroying the gaming industry, probably like microtransactions somehow the other way around.

Speaking of Linux, is Sony using Vulkan (open-source/Linux)? If so, does it bother with DirectX 12 (Microsoft/Windows)? Vulkan has shown to be superior to DX12 lately.

Banned
I remember some were successful with that at later stages but fought back by Sony updates and games requiring certain updates to run. If you ask me, it's a disgraceful act to buy/use pirated games, it's theft and destroying the gaming industry, probably like microtransactions somehow the other way around.

Speaking of Linux, is Sony using Vulkan (open-source/Linux)? If so, does it bother with DirectX 12 (Microsoft/Windows)? Vulkan has shown to be superior to DX12 lately.

Sony has its own API called Gnm (low level) / Gnmx (High level)

and Consoles usually get cracked in order to run homebrew. and people could run these in Linux on PS3... but after that cut support they needed to hack it to run the homebrew stuff... so sony literally is to blame for the PS3 being cracked.
on Xbox One you can also run homebrew by just tuning on developer mode... so no need to crack that one yet as well.
and some dude even made an NES, SNES, MegaDrive emulator for the Xbox One that you can run through the internet browser.

if your system is easy to use for homebrew no one will crack it open 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
I can't see Sony just having 36cu's but oberon spec sheet did show BC Separate FROM FULL CHIP RESULTS which is a bit worrying

That is the worrying part but I honestly suspect the Oberon being benchmarked in those steppings are either early silicon or the same silicon reflective of the final chip but with either bugs preventing a cluster of CUs to turn on, or a cluster turned off to mimic the PS4 Pro's GPU tests for PS4 compatibility (where a chunk of the CUs were disabled).

That's why I think it's more probable there are around 48CUs on the chip active, and therefore could provide around 10.4 TF Navi - 11 TF Navi within the sweetspot range (1.7GHz - 1.8GHz). Otherwise, running a 36CU chip at even 2GHz is going to come off as a very poor solution because of the amount of extra power generated in order to hit those numbers, it'd be incredibly insufficient (you would likely see only up to 2.05GHz at most)

ANIMAL1975

nope controller looks identical. im pretty sure sony is planning some kind of screen.

and yeah, i am excited to see what their 8gb gddr5 moment will be. hbm+14 tflops if i had to guess.
Yup I’m on team 13.8 TF + HBM, too.

that console is going to look ridiculous in the hands of Sony first party
I don’t see hbm out the question. Especially if its a samsung ssd, they could of been yo package deal ssd and flashbolt or aquabolt. All hopes thou
Wtf dudes!? What are you doing, you haven't figured it out yet, found the pattern, seen the big picture?...
Every time we start talking too much about more than 13TF, HBM2, or ReRam, we get ninjad by a Gonzalo leak, a PCB tiny silicon reveal, a Flute benchmark,... you guys have short memory problems?... Last time we did it, we were dicking too deep in the ReRam sauce (there was even a dude searching for Sony patent applications lol serious Sony ninjas red flag detective work) and boom! We got a 9TF hard kick in the balls, with the 36 size tiny github foot!
Let it go bros, Sony is not gonna let you get near the secret sauces and ruin the internet meltdowns.

13.8 to 14.2TF RDNA2 dual GPUs
16GB HBM3 for the games 8GB DDR4 for OS and the rest
64/128GB ReRam storage class memory to run the game 1TB fast Nand as cold storage

Wishful thinking: that crazy full back-compat 'legacy engine' or something like that, that boosts everything to 4k. My ps3 is dead and i got hundreds of ps1, 2 and 3 games just f***ing laying back in the clouds doing shit for f***cks sake

wolffy71

Banned
You have to wonder which version of events are unfolding in China. Is it the official numbers or the much scarier version you see talked about on twitter and whatnot. I usually write off most social media mass hysteria but I cant really say I trust the Chinese gov't. If its really bad I imagine all sorts of stuff will be affected.

I don’t see hbm out the question. Especially if its a samsung ssd, they could of been yo package deal ssd and flashbolt or aquabolt. All hopes thou

These were my thoughts as well, the more they package together with the different manufacturers the better the price they will get from them!

Wtf dudes!? What are you doing, you haven't figured it out yet, found the pattern, seen the big picture?...
Every time we start talking too much about more than 13TF, HBM2, or ReRam, we get ninjad by a Gonzalo leak, a PCB tiny silicon reveal, a Flute benchmark,... you guys have short memory problems?... Last time we did it, we were dicking too deep in the ReRam sauce (there was even a dude searching for Sony patent applications lol serious Sony ninjas red flag detective work) and boom! We got a 9TF hard kick in the balls, with the 36 size tiny github foot!
Let it go bros, Sony is not gonna let you get near the secret sauces and ruin the internet meltdowns.

13.8 to 14.2TF RDNA2 dual GPUs
16GB HBM3 for the games 8GB DDR4 for OS and the rest
64/128GB ReRam storage class memory to run the game 1TB fast Nand as cold storage

Wishful thinking: that crazy full back-compat 'legacy engine' or something like that, that boosts everything to 4k. My ps3 is dead and i got hundreds of ps1, 2 and 3 games just f***ing laying back in the clouds doing shit for f***cks sake

It's cute to watch, in a way. I probably wouldn't rule out HBM2 at least, but it'd depend on how much they get on the stack (I could see 16GB on a 1024-bit bus for example as a single die stack on interposer, to keep complexity and costs low).

The 13TF (or even 13.8TF) beliefs tho seem to be fueled by that ITMedia article (it's a good/insightful article) on PS5 but they were comparing PS5's potential Navi performance translated to Radeon VII's 13.8 TF GCN performance. Which would mean a PS5 around between 10.4 TF Navi to 11 TF Navi.

Both of which are much more than the Github's 9.2TF Navi, and suggest a block of CUs aren't active, which leaves hope that a latter Oberon stepping will surface through datamining of benchmarks that show a version with more active CUs on it, most likely around 48.

ReRAM is simply not happening; nowhere near enough market maturity, too pricey per GB, largest capacities are still only in the megabytes range. Maybe some (maybe 256MB - 512MB) will be used in place of DRAM as a cache for SSD data, but that's about it. And in that case, it's likely better to just use DRAM; ReRAM's only advantage in that scenario would be the data is still stored when the power goes off.

Last edited:
I think if the Github leaks are still relevant but incomplete:

PS4: 18 CU
PS4 Pro: 36 CU
PS5: 54 CU

18+18+18= 54 CU :pie_thinking:

54 is my guess as well, just because there is no way they are going to come in with 36 CUs like the PS4 Pro, it makes no sense! If they did 54 CUs and clocked them at 1800Mhz it puts it at 12.44 TFlops, or even if they went down to 1700Mhz it puts it at 11.75 TFlops which even that would be an amazing jump over what we currently have. Putting it at 1700Mhz and calculating in the RDNA > GCN efficiency it would put the PS5 at roughly ~8 times faster than the base PS4 console, which is a pretty good jump.

Mendou

Banned
I think if the Github leaks are still relevant but incomplete:

PS4: 18 CU
PS4 Pro: 36 CU
PS5: 54 CU

18+18+18= 54 CU :pie_thinking:
That would be the logical conclusion and would somewhat explain BGs' statement of the PlayStation performing better. I don't know however if they could achieve it for $500. Only time will tell, but there is where my hope lies. These consoles seem so close yet so far away.

Neo Blaster

54 is my guess as well, just because there is no way they are going to come in with 36 CUs like the PS4 Pro, it makes no sense! If they did 54 CUs and clocked them at 1800Mhz it puts it at 12.44 TFlops, or even if they went down to 1700Mhz it puts it at 11.75 TFlops which even that would be an amazing jump over what we currently have. Putting it at 1700Mhz and calculating in the RDNA > GCN efficiency it would put the PS5 at roughly ~8 times faster than the base PS4 console, which is a pretty good jump.
If Sony wants to repeat the butterfly design they used to allow native BC between PS4 base/Pro, that would be the most probable CU number(three banks of 18).

Last edited:
Said a guy who changed his prediction one hundred times who happened to claim to be someone important. Colbert is the biggest attention seeker on Era, lowlife.

The funny thing is that he won't say the same about Tom Warren because his leaks fit with his Xbox fanboyism.
The countless revisions and charts are pretty funny. He takes himself way too seriously an it's cringeworthy seeing people here doing the same.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom