• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 11 |OT| - football

Shit like this makes me hate the game, the refs should never play a part in the outcome of the game and those 2 horrible spots really felt dirty.

Line_HTX

I'm OK with losing this game, HOWEVER I am NOT OK with losing because of all the pieces of shit referees.

Jeff Triplette traveled to Mexico.

Sephzilla

The refs made a bad call with that challenge, but the refs didn't cause Houston to give up huge plays to the Raiders on the next drive

RBH

These puta madre refs don't know shit about accurate spots.

Line es hijo de tu puta madre
NH9gE7v.gif

Unbelievable, this ultimately goes back on O'brien. He should have challenged the spot on 3rd down, it was clear as day a first down.

This is going to be a tough loss for the Texans, and one with so many mistakes from the refs directly impacting them.

sethbot

The refs made a bad call with that challenge, but the refs didn't cause Houston to give up huge plays to the Raiders on the next drive
That's true, but how do the refs screw that up three times in a row? That's really unacceptable and most likely a 10 point turnaround.

Can't overcome a predetermined outcome

I was surprised at how Raider biased the crowd was. I thought it would have been fairly neutral, but with the horrible ref calls, the boos when the Texans were on offense, and the Mexican secret agents in the crowd shining green lasers in Brock's eyes, I think you may be right.

Griss

12 of 13 ATS this week before this game, only to be beat by the refs by one point ATS in the last game. I win nothing. Fuck I hate gambling sometimes. Even when you have an all-time week it manages to piss you off.

I was surprised at how Raider biased the crowd was. I thought it would have been fairly neutral, but with the horrible ref calls, the boos when the Texans were on offense, and the Mexican secret agents in the crowd shining green lasers in Brock's eyes, I think you may be right.

No idea why that would be surprising

Top Bottom