• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

Trey

I doubt they give Lynn the job, though what he did was the offense is admirs. The full unit was rarely healthy, once they got some consistency they were decent.

Too many cold stretches of 3 and outs.

You were clowning the Stealers even when Ben was healthy in that game. Houston actually matches up better against Miami in some ways.

We had Tannehill though, I don't trust Moore, he's too hot/cold. Houston has a good defense but horrible offense so I think that'll make it slightly more interesting. I'm not counting this team out of anything though, they've shocked me all season long.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
We had Tannehill though, I don't trust Moore, he's too hot/cold. Houston has a good defense but horrible offense so I think that'll make it slightly more interesting. I'm not counting this team out of anything though, they've shocked me all season long.

I...actually forgot for a hot minute who the QB of Miami was. Yeah. You want the Texans for that backup magic.

I heard on the radio a few days ago that the Bengals told Marvin Lewis that they wanted him to come back for one more year, so maybe he really is retiring.

@tvnewzted
In adition to revolver AH got 2nd tatt of semi-auto to memorialize Alexander Bradley shooting

Each time Aaron Hernandez shot someone, he got a tattoo of the gun used in the shooting. Criminal Mastermind

Ryan Tannehill vs the Steelers

26-32 252 Yds 0-0

Dolphins beat the Steelers on the ground.

@tvnewzted
In adition to revolver AH got 2nd tatt of semi-auto to memorialize Alexander Bradley shooting

Each time Aaron Hernandez shot someone, he got a tattoo of the gun used in the shooting. Criminal Mastermind
He should have just got a tattoo that said I killed ___ on ____ date with this gun. My god what moron he was.

Nafai1123

Banned
I know Oakland has a promising future, but I can't help but feel awful for Carr. MVP caliber season, first playoffs in 14 years and he doesn't even get to play. Must be absolutely crushed.

Gotta have faith in McGOAT now. If they can keep their rushing game going and take some pressure off him I can see them maybe winning a couple.

Bread

Banned
@tvnewzted

Sounds too good to be true, frame confirmed

Ryan Tannehill vs the Steelers

26-32 252 Yds 0-0

Dolphins beat the Steelers on the ground.
More tales from Deacon's ass, I see.

Tannehill wrecked the Steelers in that game and had a very efficient, effective game. He didn't get the chance to finish many drives with a TD pass because the running game was destroying but Tannehill played very well.

Even your reductionist statline is pretty damn good minus that lack of TDs. 81% passing and 7.9 ypa? Fucking wrecked.

OddEsteemedBumblebee.gif

great-play-tannehill-to-juice-right-before-the-half.gif

great-play-tannehill-bootled-to-gray.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Carrie Fisher dying is a tragic loss for entertainment as a whole.

Both her and Bowie dying this year really kicked my childhood in the balls.

Jets would be dumb enough to give a first and a second for Romo.

Dolphins love broken used-to-be's with large contracts. Even better if they've got issues with smoking pot during the season. I wonder how Romo would look with dreds?

Big ups to my boi EJ. Go Noles!

More tales from Deacon's ass, I see.

Tannehill wrecked the Steelers in that game and had a very efficient, effective game. He didn't get the chance to finish many drives with a TD pass because the running game was destroying but Tannehill played very well.

Even your reductionist statline is pretty damn good minus that lack of TDs. 81% passing and 7.9 ypa? Fucking wrecked.

OddEsteemedBumblebee.gif

great-play-tannehill-to-juice-right-before-the-half.gif

great-play-tannehill-bootled-to-gray.gif
I'm talking from my ass? Jay Ajayi ran for 204 yards and 2 TDs in that game. His running is what allowed Tannehill to throw all over us.

Ben was playing like absolute trash too (before his injury) and gave the Dolphins short fields with terrible picks. Spare me the fish story of the mighty Ryan Tannehill styling all over us.

Hindl

Graham says Jackson, who will become a free-agent after the season, has voiced his desire to rejoin the Birds.

“I’m excited because he should have never left,” Graham said of Jackson on Tuesday’s episode Breakfast on Broad. “Everybody knows that Desean, yes things was happening when he was here, but he’s a good guy. I used to be with him all the time and I know his family all the time. And I’m just happy because I kind of knew already.

“I talked to him when [Eagles head coach] Doug [Pederson] got hired [last January] and he was like, ‘Tell coach, come get me.’ We have fun during the season. He was like, ‘BG, I’ll be back.’ Just little fun. But now that’s it official — as far as the season about to be over — I think you’ll be hearing a lot of noise about DeSean. It’s an exciting feeling to get an Eagle back.”
http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2016/12/27/brandon-graham-desean-jackson/

Yeah DJax is definitely coming back

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
RIP Princess Leia :*(

Floy, I'm too sad to come beat your ass, so pm Greg your address and he'll do it for me. Thx

Top Bottom