• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 2 |OT| The Dawn of a New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I'm pretty nervous, because it's a MNF game, but I think we should win. Akeem Abdullah and Theo Riddick will have huge games on the rookie MLB starting for the Giants.

Our defensive line is not the most athletic dline but they're coached well and play hard.

Lions 33 Giants 20

jfkgoblue

I'm pretty nervous, because it's a MNF game, but I think we should win. Akeem Abdullah and Theo Riddick will have huge games on the rookie MLB starting for the Giants.

Our defensive line is not the most athletic dline but they're coached well and play hard.

Lions 33 Giants 20
*ahem* I think you mean Ameer Abdullah.

It used to be an hour later.

It's basically most people don't watch weeknight tv until 8, so they try and maximize the peak viewing hours.
I know the "logic" behind it but what it amounts to is significantly reduced viewers for the most crucial/exciting part of the game.

Jenkins being out is huge. They'll attack Hunter all night and they should. I doubt DRC is moving from the slot considering Tate plays the slot. Vernon, Snacks and JPP and the rest of the line need to come up big on pass rush and Snacks/Bromley and Tomlinson will need to be stout on the run with a rookie playing MLB.

I have zero expectations for the offense. Same line as last week, same failures.

BigAT

LET'S GO!

6myvX1E.gif

I have absolutely no faith in this team.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
That's the second time someone on ESPN mentioned Staffords pick against the Cards (Dan LeBetard too) failing to mention he threw 4 TDs afterwards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom