• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 2 |OT| The Dawn of a New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miracle

Why roll your future franchise QB who you mortgaged next years draft to get out with that o line that couldnt stop anything last Sunday?

Shitty look for the organization no matter what angle you view it

If it doesn't kill him, it'll only make him stronger.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Why roll your future franchise QB who you mortgaged next years draft to get out with that o line that couldnt stop anything last Sunday?

Shitty look for the organization no matter what angle you view it

i also agree with this. Let the 4th year 4th round draft pick get killed behind that OL.

Watson is going to get hurt, guarantee it.

No matter what happens with Watson and Savage.. all I can say is..

Browns-GAF is doing it I think..

im sorry Mech, Dega, Captive.. you all don't deserve this if it goes that bad.. Line does though if it really goes that bad. I hope it doesn't though sincerely.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Found Greg!

Pfft. That's amateur hour.

I thought the thread would be about this:

pBCymdw.gif

Rvaan

Banned
With regards to the Texans situation: the thing that is annoying me the most is not that this team could finish with a bottom 10 record and not be able to use that draft position to make the team better. It's the fact that I'm fairly confident that at least 1 of the Dynamic Duo of Smith and O'Brian will still be with the team.

MechDX

No matter what happens with Watson and Savage.. all I can say is..

Browns-GAF is doing it I think..

im sorry Mech, Dega, Captive.. you all don't deserve this if it goes that bad.. Line does though if it really goes that bad. I hope it doesn't though sincerely.

Texans have 3 active receivers tonight, 1 TE who was just signed off the practice squad (and cant block) and 5 running backs combined with a crappy o line and a rookie QB getting his first start

What could go wrong?

Tom Penny

I don't really know how rocking ripped girls jeans like 80's headbangers used to do made come back. Skaters started to do it again years ago now i don't even know.. Can't wait for turtle necks

Striker

On paper they don't need him. A full line up of Thomas, Snead and Ginn is more than sufficient and you have Breesus.
Just got to have a different offensive gameplan.
They kept Ingram, signed Peterson and drafted Kamara, and will still pass the ball 600 times.

I read something about them being more of a rushing and clock control based offense to help the defense out, but in Week 1 I didn't see any of that.

Tom Penny

I love the rush the ball to help the defense theory. What helps a defense is getting first downs and scoring which takes time of the clock no matter how you do it. If you are trying to minimize defensive possessions that's just putting pressure on the offense to score on all of theirs with fewer chances.

Jeff-DSA

The Dolphins FINALLY get to play. I don't know if it's nice that they had an extra week to prepare for the first game or if it's a detriment because they haven't had a chance to work out week 1 quirks. Either way, I'm just glad I get to see them finally take the field.

dionysus

Yaldog
Yeah but they could have had Cooks and Thomas

Saints would be royally fucked if they hadn't gotten Ramzcyk with that draft pick. Armstead is out for a long time and Strief went down week 1.

Couldn't throw to Cooks anyway without competent tackles.

Trade was the right move then and in hindsight is even better.

You're allowed to brew bourbon outside of Tennessee?

First of all, it's Kentucky that's known for bourbon, not Tennessee. Tennessee makes Tennessee Whiskey, like Jack Daniels.

Second of all, whiskey made in the US with at least 51% corn mash, aged in new charred american oak barrels, and distilled to no more than 160 proof is bourbon.

Hindl

Dunno if I already said it in here, but JCB should check out the Octopath Traveler demo on the switch eShop. Especially if you like SNES era RPGs like SaGa. It has some similarities to FF6 and Chrono trigger too but the combat system is different, but it's good and really pretty

Tom Penny

First of all, it's Kentucky that's known for bourbon, not Tennessee. Tennessee makes Tennessee Whiskey, like Jack Daniels.

Second of all, whiskey made in the US with at least 51% corn mash, aged in new charred american oak barrels, and distilled to no more than 160 proof is bourbon.
Isn't wherever they make JD a dry town? I Always found that strange.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
DJskt8aWAAAF9_x.jpg

#MechWasRight

There's a difference between Kentucky and Tennessee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom