• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 6 |OT| Fulfill Your Destiny

RBH

DL9n8gfXUAIBpIq.jpg:large

THE NFL!

AMAZON PRIME VIDEO!

THURSDAY!

EAGLES!

PANTHERS!

WATCH IT!

WAAAAAATTTTTTCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHH IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

Dishwalla

Banned
Raiders-Chargers game is in Oakland this week right? Just got a notification that the NFL is looking into possibly moving it due to air quality. Hadn't thought of that, but it makes sense.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Just a reminder to lay off the personal attacks/insults. Trash talking teams is one thing, but it seems like some have been taking it too far. I admit that things have been a bit too lax in here lately given mod attention has been pretty spread out as of late, but we can step up the enforcement if the group can't self-police.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Just a reminder to lay off the personal attacks/insults. Trash talking teams is one thing, but it seems like some have been taking it too far. I admit that things have been a bit too lax in here lately given mod attention has been pretty spread out as of late, but we can step up the enforcement if the group can't self-police.

I'll keep an eye on things Xia.

I like how 2-3 with two really close losses against likely playoff teams is seen as a lost season for Dallas

Green Bay was 4-6 last year and finished like a game of Atlanta’s hot streak away from going to the super bowl.

Horrrible horrible defense and the offense isnt playing as well as last season.

So yes?

Cowboys "defense" made Trevor Siemian look like Tom Brady 2.0.

Can I still say "fuck the Cleve"?

Gigglepoo

Why was Tom Brady drafted in the sixth round anyway? He was a good college QB for a big program. It's kind of weird he slipped past the third or fourth round.

Why was Tom Brady drafted in the sixth round anyway? He was a good college QB for a big program. It's kind of weird he slipped past the third or fourth round.

It was during a time (maybe due to the hype of Michael Vick) when it became trendy to draft young, athletic QBs or raw QBs with big arms, like Kyle Boller.

I don't know what's going on, but the Ravens won last week and are tied for first somehow.

Apparently the AFC North is a dumpster fire beyond just the Ohio teams, which we all already knew.

I miss my AFC North brothers......can't we all just get along? Or at least shit on each other civilly.

I don't know what's going on, but the Ravens won last week and are tied for first somehow.

Apparently the AFC North is a dumpster fire beyond just the Ohio teams, which we all already knew.

I miss my AFC North brothers......can't we all just get along? Or at least shit on each other civilly.

You can shit on FMT

and the niners too

Brady wasn't spectacular at Michigan (he was fine, but not like the most electric player). He platooned the starting QB role with Drew Henson, his combine was poor, and others have said the league started to fall in love with Mike Vick types

Bengals are woke so...

Top Bottom