• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Playoffs DIVISIONAL Round |OT| The History Channel Bowl; Sunday @ 6:40PM

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Tampa Bay was amazing they’ll give Greenbay a sting and Tom Brady will go on to win his 7th ring, Packer fans are already shaking.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Tyreke Hill with a 1 game suspension for shoving his coach.

That's what SHOULD happen!!

Also, Bills Mafia donating to Lamar Jackson's charity makes us the good guys!

Arkam

I had my doubts going in to this one, but damn did Tampa prove me wrong. They were looking good in both offense and defense. Those interceptions were nasty. Real playmaking. Would love to see Tampa go all the way. KC is the team to beat (assuming Mahomes) is ok.

The Bills vs Ravens game was competitive as **** for 3.5 quarters.

It also sucked ass and was very poorly played, no doubt largely in part due to the wind. When it was about to get good, Jackson threw a pick 6 and we had to endure whatever the fuck was that 4th quarter.

Biggest disappointment of the season.

It also sucked ass and was very poorly played, no doubt largely in part due to the wind. When it was about to get good, Jackson threw a pick 6 and we had to endure whatever the fuck was that 4th quarter.

Biggest disappointment of the season.

The Ravens center came out and said the fans were fucking up the silent snap count, which they didn't really practice this season because they were used to no fans in the stands. It made snapping from shotgun near impossible.

fatty

Reports: Patrick Mahomes remains in concussion protocol as of Tuesday afternoon, expected to practice Wednesday

GARAFOLO: “Concussions are not sprained ankles. You can’t sit here and say, ‘It’ll take a certain number of weeks or days. You’ve got a timeframe for these.’ So you can’t really predict concussions. So when you hear things like, ‘Hey, there’s confidence he’s going to play,’ and, ‘He seems to be doing well,’ and all these things. ‘He doesn’t have symptoms right now.’ Yes. That is a good thing. But you’ve got to continue to go through the protocol, and as we sit here right now, I could tell you he is still in the concussion protocol right now, and there are steps to go through. They’ve got to increase his physical activity and then see if symptoms result because of that. That’s part of the process from being able to get all the way through. So, yeah. I hear all the optimism. I hear all the people saying he’s going to be good to go on Sunday. We don’t know that for sure, but we will know that over the next couple of days, provided he continues to display no symptoms as they work their way through this protocol.”

Really watching this closely. Hope it goes like the first meeting this season.

Top Bottom