• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NG+ |OT| NeoGaf+ For posts that don't fit anywhere else

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
I forgot to change it back
Leave it!

2P8vu8u.gif

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
So we got a Linux thread? I think I’m ready for whatever distro has the compatibility that Steam Deck has on my desktop

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Oh man, I absolutely love pancakes and syrup for morning breakfast.

I bet it would be strange for non-Americans to find out that we eat dessert in the morning here, lol

cae01cbdc3c3f318ba50a51b91ce1cca.gif

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member
What did you do for it to end up like that? :unsure:

We were driving the the Las Vegas CES that year, I saw it coming up on the side of the road and the urbexer in me NEEDED to get some pictures of it. So I suddenly said I really fucking badly need a piss right now, look let's stop by that old building" My Chinese boss at the time was driving and complied. Jumped out and got some amazing shots in 5 minutes as the sun was setting. Obviously he thought I was there pissing up a wall.

10 years of abandonment has really took it's toll looking at the video.

T8SC

Gold Member
We were driving the the Las Vegas CES that year, I saw it coming up on the side of the road and the urbexer in me NEEDED to get some pictures of it. So I suddenly said I really fucking badly need a piss right now, look let's stop by that old building" My Chinese boss at the time was driving and complied. Jumped out and got some amazing shots in 5 minutes as the sun was setting. Obviously he thought I was there pissing up a wall.

10 years of abandonment has really took it's toll looking at the video.

Crazy what as little as 10yrs can do. I know Pripyat has been (mostly) abandoned much longer but it's almost been consumed by nature already.

Here was me thinking that was where you became an American. 🤪

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
The recent talks of my time in Japan made me wonder about the various trends. That upcoming Assassin's Creed game is already the top selling PlayStation game there on Amazon - samurai games never go out of style there:

CKSKkK3.png

Thaedolus

Gold Member
I have 146 hours logged in Persona 5 Royal on Steam.

This does not include my original P5 run on PS4 I got stuck on and quit halfway through.

P5R is…prettttyyyy prettttyyyy good, especially with a Deck

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I went to purchase Grand Kingdom on PSN for $1.76 and I forgot I had Ghost Recon Breakpoint in my cart. I wasn’t going to actually buy Ghost Recon, but I totally forgot it was in my cart, and now I’m contacting Sony. lol

Went down the Grand Knights History/Unicorn Overlord history of development and developers and Grand Kingdom was one of the games. It looked interesting and it’s on sale at the moment for $1.76.

near

Gold Member
I went to purchase Grand Kingdom on PSN for $1.76 and I forgot I had Ghost Recon Breakpoint in my cart. I wasn’t going to actually buy Ghost Recon, but I totally forgot it was in my cart, and now I’m contacting Sony. lol

Went down the Grand Knights History/Unicorn Overlord history of development and developers and Grand Kingdom was one of the games. It looked interesting and it’s on sale at the moment for $1.76.
Yea, the director to Grand Kingdom is same one who directed Grand Knights History for Vanillaware. But Grand Kingdom is by a new (at time) studio.

What possessed you to place Ghost Recon in your cart in the first place!? Get fucked :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Yea, the director to Grand Kingdom is same one who directed Grand Knights History for Vanillaware. But Grand Kingdom is by a new (at time) studio.

What possessed you to place Ghost Recon in your cart in the first place!? Get fucked :messenger_tears_of_joy:
I was listening to Jeff Gerstmann’s podcast and he mentioned that he put 7 hours in the game. I take it that updates made the game “ok”. I took it as if the game was actually decent now. PSN had a sale a week or so ago and it was down to $14 or something?

I must have added it to my cart and then decided it wasn’t worth the $14. I never deleted it. I’m an avid buyer on PSN, so I should have caught it. I checked my receipt and it was $1.74 plus $59.99 for Breakpoint. No way I am paying that. Sony refunded it. As long as you don’t download or stream the game, you can get a refund.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
Fell asleep very early, so here I am waking up hours prior to work posting on the GAF.

Last edited:

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Man. I call a guy on Facebook a twat and it gets removed? Bunch of twats. "Bullying" get the fuck outta here. Anyway. I'm going to make some hamburgers.

Top Bottom