• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

Eiaha.gif

Pls never leave us again Gally

ShaneB

Movie: TFA reignited my love of Star Wars, so that gets my vote. I remember how emotional I got with Inside Out, so that gets HM and Mad Max too I suppose.
TV: Can't recall actually watching any series besides GoT season... 5.
Book: Gave 9 books 5/5 out of the 35 I've read.
Album: Far too much to list I enjoyed this year. I guess anything by Sellorekt/LA Dreams I loved (song of the year is Drop Top), and for metal there was plenty of stuff I enjoyed.
Game: Didn't play any games besides mucking around in Madden.

zroid

Banned
LOL this is the NHL's explanation for why the women's game won't be televised or streamed anywhere

vHfO34n.png

wouldn't want to ruin the ice for the alumni lolololol

Yawnier

Banned
Not a mistake T.J. Brennan is starting at centre. #marlieslive

Lollllllll

Nylander is at the world juniors, Freddy the Goat is hurt, and Arcobello + Froese are with the leafs.

RIP marlies center depth

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers signed Ryan Gropp to an ELC. He was the draft pick that came from the Hagelin trade and was considered by the organization to be the main return. Hope he pans out.

RC

Banned
Are we doing end of year reviews? Fine.

Movies: Creed probably. My Rocky fanboyism trumps everything else. Also the more I think about TFA the less I like it. Definitely the Star Wars equivalent of Jurassic World.

TV: Master of None with Bojack Horseman being a close second. Don't think I've ever related to something as heavily as I did with Master of None.

Music: Hahaha, I'm fully in old man mode now and don't listen to new music.

Games: Hahaha, I have a backlog that goes all the way back to 2003. Besides only suckers buy games the year they release.

Books: Um, still have to finish The Martian.

calder

LOL this is the NHL's explanation for why the women's game won't be televised or streamed anywhere

vHfO34n.png

wouldn't want to ruin the ice for the alumni lolololol
To be fair to the NHL, by all accounts this was extremely last minute, and the delay was mostly due to the two women's leagues not really getting along and never having done anything together.

Top Bottom