• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December |OT| The Team You Cheer For is Not Good Compared To Our Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

Kings Kings Kings Kings Kings Kings Kings Kings Kings Kings Kings Kings Kings Kings Kings Kings Kings Kings Kings Kings Kings Kings Kings Kings Kings Kings Kings

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Wait, did Manics get banned too?

What an awful New Year's this has been so far haha
It was bound to happen, you should have seen what he sent me on Twitter.

nmBgY.png

Happy New Year!!

Woohoo go Sweden! Too bad I missed the game... Now Finland in the semifinal, I cant believe that Slovakia would have a chance against Finland.

Happy New years guys!

Wow. NeoGAF is becoming more and more boring by the day, it seems. Being a stupid, close-minded fan of Christopher Nolan or Peter Jackson is perfectly a-ok and can never be seen as trolling, but saying stupid stuff like Manics or Penis does is banned.

I've been here since like 1998 or so, and every year the funniest posters get banned.

I miss Demi.

Dr.Guru of Peru

played the long game
Damnit. Wilson may have made the classy move last night by playing Reimer at home, but it was the wrong move. We should have gone with Gustavsson.

What did Manics do?

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Just finished watching the Habs game...wish I didn't. So fucking depressing. Hope 2012 is better. The team just can't catch a break. The Panthers can also go fuck themselves, they moved up some notches on my NHL team hatred list.

OnPoint

It was bound to happen, you should have seen what he sent me on Twitter.

http://i.imgur.com/nmBgY.png/IMG]

Happy New Year!![/QUOTE]

Sigh. It's probably for the best. Joke characters rarely seem to keep an even keel. They either go totally off the deep end or become normal posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom