• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Price has a .975 sv % in the last two games. 1 point. .936 sv % on the season and only a .500 record. Absolutely ridiculous. The team is in a transition period, this team will look very different in a year or two, DD, Gio, Moen, Briere, Murray, Bouillion will all be gone. Still, it's frustrating watching them play like dog shit when they're capable of keeping up with any team.

I used to follow hockey in the early to mid 90s when I was a kid, stopped, and started again since 2010-2011. I have to get used to this long-term stuff.

But what I hate the most since I started which has been consistent is the coaching. Last year I thought Therrien at least brought motivation back to a team that was previously coached by a fortune teller and had a perrier drinking vegetarian as general manager, but now Therrien is looking like a Feng Shui coach. At least now we have a WWE character as general manager, we can always fall back on that.

But seriously, it's all about the trios at this point.

I wonder if there's something we don't know health-wise about Brière that would explain why he has been retrogaded and why Therrien won't say anything.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
We'll be lucky if DD is gone in two years. Moen is playing himself into a valuable asset again at least.

The good news is we can retain salary to get rid of him, the bad news is nobody wants a 5'6" fourth/third line centre who loses every puck battle.

The Calgary jerseys actually look pretty nice, the "logo" is crap though.
Unless he commits a miraculous transformation back to his former self, DD won't be here for another year let alone two. Even if he has to send him down to the minors, they can't keep him on the team and expect to win. Same situation as Gomez, and there's just too many centres on the team. A.Gally should be ready to play C full time next season.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Unless he commits a miraculous transformation back to his former self, DD won't be here for another year let alone two. Even if he has to send him down to the minors, they can't keep him on the team and expect to win. Same situation as Gomez, and there's just too many centres on the team. A.Gally should be ready to play C full time next season.

I'd prefer to have Gallagher as captain, he has the attitude. Galchenyuk is timid.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Have to repost from hfboards:

eTIlZWq.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
- The shutout was the Rangers’ first at Montreal since a 5-0 win on Feb. 25, 1967 (Ed Giacomin). The last time the Blueshirts defeated the Canadiens 1-0 in Montreal was Jan. 18, 1940 (Dave Kerr).
Hmm.

Another fun stat
- The Rangers have now registered a point in 99 consecutive regular season games when leading after the second period, dating back to the 2009-10 season, posting a record of 93-0-6 over the span. New York is 7-0-0 when leading after the second period this season, and have held opponents to a league-best, 10 goals against in the final frame.

Games like this are a good argument for becoming a drunk. Keep it up avs, keep it up.

edit: I'd say a drunk like Cake Boss, but I don't think getting shitfaced off a single beer makes you a drunk regardless of frequency.

zedge

Fuck.. losing to the Oilers.. how embarrassing.

Oh well back to Killzone. Gonna pretent the Helgan are dirty mullet head Edmontonians. ;)

Top Bottom