• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds Mobile MMORPG Revealed

pcostabel

Gold Member
FreeMMOStation.com

Based on the Ni no Kuni RPG series created by Level-5, Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds is a beautiful MMO game designed for smartphones and with a full released planned for 2020 in Japan.

The Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds MMORPG features a real-time hack and slash combat system, five character classes at launch (Witch, Swordman, Rogue, Engineer, and Destroyer), PvE and PvP, along with over 100 familiars to support you in battle with their unique skills.

trikster40

Ugh smartphone, really? When are devs going to realize that smartphones aren’t for gaming.

Oh wait, they won’t, because there’s so many whales out there forking our mad money to be at the top of the stupid leaderboards.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh smartphone, really? When are devs going to realize that smartphones aren’t for gaming.

Oh wait, they won’t, because there’s so many whales out there forking our mad money to be at the top of the stupid leaderboards.

More people gaming on smartphones than consoles... Don't know what to tell you.

Dthomp

Yeah, please update title. I went from hype levels uncontrollable to wanting to vomit within seconds. Fucking Mobile crap ruining gaming....

Zambatoh

It actually looks pretty good. But I don't think MMO's are suited to mobile.

"Oh! There's a tunnel ahead!"
*disconnects>reconnecting: Please Wait>Conenction Failed: Restarting App

Winter John

Gold Member
Ni No Kuni mmo

surprised-excited-woman_23-2147653636.jpg

Smartphone

r37S09S.jpg

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
We need a gaming equivalent term for boomer. LIke im not a boomer by boomer definition, but I am a gaming boomer.

When I click on the video and see people touching all over the screen i'm just like, "im out".

Ar¢tos

We need a gaming equivalent term for boomer. LIke im not a boomer by boomer definition, but I am a gaming boomer.

When I click on the video and see people touching all over the screen i'm just like, "im out".
Same here, closed the gameplay vid as soon as the screen tapping started.

lyan

jrpgs (and VN) are probably the genre that actually has the gameplay least hindered by touch-only controls, the usual business model coupled with these games however...

Fbh

Is it actually made by level 5? If so I'm guessing that as most of their games it will look really nice but will be boring to play, even more so if it's a F2P mobile MMO

In theory they'd be great for gaming. Even mid range phones have pretty decent hardware, nice screens and good connectivity. And since most people already have one on them it allows you to play on the go without the need of having to carry around another device.

The real problem is that the crappy F2P model ended up imposing itself as the default.

Last edited:

sublimit

Banned
I hope it becomes successful enough to give L5 enough funds to put in the production of NNK3,in which hopefully Studio Ghibli will play a much bigger role in terms of presentation and story than before.

Top Bottom