• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nikita Season 3 |OT| New Division, New Timeslot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only just caught the finale. The final 6 eps next season should be enough for a good series sendoff. There are almost no more loose threads.

Best part of the finale was the scene with Birkhoff under the desk shooting that mook in the foot then twice in the chest. Might be the best looking gun kill I've ever seen on network TV.

Jesus, why is this show not more popular. Some of the best fight scenes and explosions i have seen in a TV show were in this show, and the cast are really top notch. This is the first show were i felt like it didn't slow down, from season 1 to 3 there was always something exciting going on and behind that was a really good story. I really wish "Nikita" was more popular, very sad to see the series end with only 6 episodes for Season 4. I recommended it to my brother and over the course of 5 days he binged on it, watched the whole three season and utterly loved it.

Gibbo

Man I hope Maggie Q gets another series soon - I had the impression that she was just a B-grade HK actor when I started following the series from the beginning. But she has been consistently nailing the role week after week. Definitely one of the more overlooked TV actresses at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom