• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nindies Summer Showcase coming 8/30 [Over]

Atheerios

Just announced on Twitter

RBttbgi.jpg

Catch a new Nindies Showcase video presentation on 8/30 at 10am PT highlighting multiple indie games coming to #NintendoSwitch.

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/902214514078359553

Stream: https://youtu.be/LSVQKAb9Yzw

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Finally...we are about to eat.
Last Nindie showcase was prior to the Switch launch and they already had alot in store.

Ridley327

The last one was great, so I'm pumped for what they have to show off here.

I imagine that a general Direct is now for some time in September.

Jubenhimer

Not quite an official Direct, but the closest thing to one all month. Hopefully September is when we get a general Direct again.

sinonobu

Banned
So this is the supposed Direct I heard about... Dissapointed but still excited.

Hollow Knight, Owlboy and Golf Story release date plz

TheGrue

How will my Switch be able to hold all these awesome games? Seriously, though, loving the Switch as a portable Indie console that has a bigger screen than the Vita and you can dock to play on the TV. Then add in Nintendo titles and you've basically got my favorite machine (especially if they could get in more Japanese third party games like Persona, Yakuza, Nier, etc.).

Regiruler

I don't think King Knight will be here, I think it'll be at the Nindies @ Night thing at pax.
But it has to be at one of the two, they haven't done a stealth promotion since the kickstarter days.

I lost all interest in Rocket League with loot crates + no unique maps.

I expect Pocket Rumble to be a no-show.

I hope there's a really good shmup in there. I mean the "straight out of hudson glory days" level of oldschool.

Was hoping for a full-blown Direct around now, but the last one of these in February was pretty good, so I'll take it. I do hope we get a Direct soon, though.

Stardew, Golf Story, Owlboy, Yooka-Laylee, Hollow Knight, Rocket League...oh man. I can't remember the last time I was so excited for so many indie games. Hope we're getting release dates soon for most of these.

Top Bottom