• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ninja (epic Fortnite gamer) is writing a book that will teach you to become an 'unstoppable' gamer (and a graphic novel)

brap

Banned
This is gonna be lit :messenger_fire:

Tyler "Ninja" Blevins, the greatest gamer of all time, is writing a book. In fact, he's writing three books, one of which will help you, a lowly scrub, become an "unstoppable" gaming machine.

Set to come out in August, "Ninja: Get Good" promises to reveal "hardworking tips" for gamers seeking to emulate the man at the top, including "using the best equipment, practicing with purpose, developing a streaming strategy, and pulling together the right team." August will also see the release of a Ninja notebook that will come with stickers, prompts, and gaming tips.

More at the link brothers

McCheese

Shooting games with loot boxes are played more by the hunter-gatherer of the species? what a fucking surprise!

BTHR Zero X

This is the same man child who screamed at a child online telling him to shut the fuck up and acting like a complete dick.

I personally I would rather not give this fool a thread on here.

If it involves sniffing G-Fuel and drinking RedBull for 16 hours straight.. Pass! From what I've seen that everyone wants to play like the pros but in my opinion, I'd much rather work on my skills and play style.

Helios

This is the only pro gamer approved book in history. Ninja should just step down.
512PtxvCWsL.jpg

Top Bottom