• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ninja Gaiden 3 for Wii U Gets Dragon Sword-style Touchscreen Controls

I'm just curious if somehow Razer's Edge is ground-up since Tecmo said the Wii U was getting a new NG game. A port wouldn't be a new game. A ground-up alternate version would be.

Eradicate

seady said:
I am surprise how many of these 3rd party games already have some solid concept/feature in place optimized for Wii U. When I saw the reel during press conference, I thought all of them are just videos (from other systems) quickly thrown together by Nintendo with barely any actual production development behind them.

Yeah, I agree.

You know what? I really do think 3rd parties are going to put some effort into the system. I live this video I just watched:

http://www.destructoid.com/e3-talking-batman-arkham-city-with-rocksteady-203407.phtml

It's about Batman, yeah, but near the end, they bring up the Wii U being the definitive version, and the response is just glorious. It's kind of nice to see that for a Nintendo port.

I hope more 3rd party developers do special things for each console version of their game, leaving the game basically the same but adding utilizing its unique characteristics.

Also, I liked that DS game a lot. Always loved Ninja Gaiden, even if I could only beat the first one and the newer ones! Ninja Gaiden 2 and 3 were punishing to me!

Top Bottom