• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo 3DS Direct 2013.2.14 - [Over: Waluigi Time]

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
More Luigi is always great.
Nintendo doesn't seem to realize that by treating Luigi like crap, it only makes fans like him more.

Mr. Fix

PREDICTIONS:

Bravely Default localisation

AZbJZrQ.gif

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
PREDICTIONS:

Bravely Default localisation
Release date for Harmoknight
DLC outlined for titles
ACNL release date

fuck being hopeful.

That would be fine if you also throw in a demo announcement for a Nintendo title plus thr release dates for WiiU Q2. I'm not expecting anything more then that though.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
I'm thinking more and more the Japanese Direct could have some surprises. In fact, the other times a Direct was just for a specific title / topic, it had the name of the game /hardware in the title. This time, it's Nintendo 3DS Direct (not even Nintendo Direct) Luigi Special.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Just saw the Luigi focus update.

Fuck off already and release the game.

tajd

Banned
when will i ever get a paper mario game like the n64 & gamecube ones

the wii one & 3ds were just ok

traditional paper mario for wii u 2014 please

Forkball

Wow 37 minutes for the US version but only 20 minutes for the JPN version? I guess there aren't going to be any big bombs since it would appear on the Japanese stream well before. I wonder what else they are going to talk about for 17 minutes.

Wow 37 minutes for the US version but only 20 minutes for the JPN version? I guess there aren't going to be any big bombs since it would appear on the Japanese stream well before. I wonder what else they are going to talk about for 17 minutes.

How they are dropping the hardware business and going 3rd party software only.

Kidding

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Key to Nintendo Direct: ALWAYS keep hype to a minimum.
Expect 3D Mario only, let everything else be a surprise.

Top Bottom