• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo 3DS Direct 2013.2.14 - [Over: Waluigi Time]

Ydahs

The Wii U section is disgusting. Where the fuck are the first party games??
They specifically said they're showing content from non-Nintendo developers releasing soon on the 3DS and WiiU.

I guess we'll have to wait for E3 to see footage of Nintendo's titles.

Rootbeer

Banned
Pretty happy with the reveals and previews. Obviously not the bomshell of the last direct but there's no way they can lay down such awesome info each and every time so regularly. It's going to be a great year for 3DS owners. For Wii U... I'm still up in the air on that one.

Effect

DKC is only a remake of the Wii game? Bah. Hype gone. I have it for Wii already.

That said, nearly everything else looked fantastic.

The only disappointing thing for me out of the direct and mainly because I have DKCR on the Wii and I've yet to actually open it. I know crazy but when I got I had a few other things and totally forgot I even had it for a while. Going to tackle it when I have my vacation this spring.

Enzon

DONKEY KONG FOR THE 3DS <3 YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS. That's the only thing i wanted, i don't have a Wii so this is the first time i'm gonna play that game. Last minute redeemed the first 36 for me

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
The definitive version of DKCR is Wii with homebrew remapping waggle to a button on the classic controller.

This direct has been great for the 3DS and meh for the Wii U. That third party reel was pretty bad. I was at least expecting at least a new game or two for it.

Jarekx

Well, the new Mario and Luigi game seems cool, as well as luigi DLC for NSMBU. I'll always be disappointed until we get localization announcements for Fantasy Life, DQ7, and Bravely Default though.

Omg, when? I by a ticket now!

Übermatik;47708543 said:
when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when

May something

They're doing more shows all across Europe again.

Portugeezer

Gold Member
Those final announcements were disappointing.

Mario vs Donkey Kong, okay, not Bravely Default, then one final announcement... Donkey Kong game on 3DS, I was like fuck no Bravely Default, but then like fuck yeah a Donkey Kong game... then they show it's a port of the Wii game... FUUUUUUUUUUU!

khaaan

Sony better step it up on the 20th or this will have taken a tonne of their heat away.

I asked earlier but I think it got lost in the craziness but:
I have a unregistered 3DS XL that I was saving for later to get the extra coins. I'm already an elite with Club Nintendo for this year so would adding another item now count towards become elite for next year or will those coins effectively be lost?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
iwVHPyj6Bn3qh.gif

My body... wasn't ready...

Oh god, all this Nintendo Points (from Wii U eShop games) will go directly to MOnster HUnter 3 Ultimate.

One more purchase and will get a $50 usd activation code!

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate / March 19th (my birthday! fcyea!)

It's my birthday, too! Just pre-ordered both versions yesterday!

MrT-Tar

I, for one, am just really happy that EOIV is having a PAL localisation (Nintendo did the first, but passed on the 2nd and 3rd after it bombed iirc). It's a series I've been meaning to get into, but have never got round to it.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
They specifically said they're showing content from non-Nintendo developers releasing soon on the 3DS and WiiU.

I guess we'll have to wait for E3 to see footage of Nintendo's titles.

I'm talking about games that were already supposed to be out! Pokemon, Wii Fit U, Wonderful 101..

Top Bottom