• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo 3DS Revealed [N-CONF] - Releasing in 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe I'm thinking of the hardware the game ran on at the arcades. I think that's on Taito... unless I got that mixed up too.

I never thought DIMPS would be be the one handling the programming for Street Fighter 4. What a crazy world we live in.

Boney said:
Why can't I have a nice fighter for my DS :(

I've been waiting on super turbo for 6 years goddamit...

The L & R buttons on the DSL isn't that good for fighting, really.

Oh shit... I wonder if Nintendo will fix it on the 3DS. I really hate the feel of the L/R buttons on my lite. It would really suck for Street Fighter if they are as weak as the DSL's.

Boney

Banned
Cow Mengde said:
The L & R buttons on the DSL isn't that good for fighting, really.

Oh shit... I wonder if Nintendo will fix it on the 3DS. I really hate the feel of the L/R buttons on my lite. It would really suck for Street Fighter if they are as weak as the DSL's.
I had fun playing Turbo Revival with only 4 buttons, I don't care if it's not an arcade stick. Just give it to me!

seady

I just hope the 3DS version is not the gimped version the iPhone has (only a few characters, non-moving/flat background etc) - especially if they plan to sell it in retail with a higher price.

GDGF

Soothsayer
seady said:
I just hope the 3DS version is not the gimped version the iPhone has (only a few characters, non-moving/flat background etc) - especially if they plan to sell it in retail with a higher price.

Nah. The iPhone version is Street Fighter 4. The 3DS version is Super Street Fighter 4 (the latest one)

They'll be taking it seriously.

seady

GDGF said:
Nah. The iPhone version is Street Fighter 4. The 3DS version is Super Street Fighter 4 (the latest one)

They'll be taking it seriously.

At least it will have control that is good and not just 'acceptable for what it is" on the iMachine.

friskykillface said:
nice vid :D fdsajfdkjfkadsfd i want to play it now.

has any vids of gameplay from star fox 3DS or pilot wings resort been uploaded on youtube?

Not yet.
We might get some this week from some sneaky press in Europe, though.

M3d10n said:
Konami killed several newborns and sold their souls to get those visuals. Therefore it doesn't count.

99% sure those are just a montage of 360/PS3 shots. It's too early for them to have anything that advanced running already.

100% sure you're wrong...it was up and running at E3. Why wouldn't they have screens for the actual game running on 3DS hardware?

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
BMF said:
DS Lite's is fine. Gamecube's was an afterthought on a controller that wasn't originally supposed to have one.

Lite's blows balls for fighters. I still have my KoF GBA kart, and that game is basically unplayable on the Lite's d-pad.

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
I want a sequel to XIII on the 3DS

hsqc9e.jpg

after ending the original on a dickhanger, Ubisoft never gave me a sequel.
But now, it's time to pay up.

The comic style and otomotopea popups would be novel in 3D.

I mean, the blood THE BLOOD WOULD POP UP RIGHT AT YOU arghghagrablegarble

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
:lol That's almost exactly what I did. Cept I bought it cuz Killer7 was sold out online.
You should totally touch it. Everything about it is great except for shooting and moving around and stuff

Brettison said:
Lite's blows balls for fighters. I still have my KoF GBA kart, and that game is basically unplayable on the Lite's d-pad.
I'll admit to not having played any fighters on my lite. Dragon Quests, Super Mario Kart and NSMB all got a lot of play, but none of them really required much use of the diagonal.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
M3d10n said:
Konami killed several newborns and sold their souls to get those visuals. Therefore it doesn't count.

99% sure those are just a montage of 360/PS3 shots. It's too early for them to have anything that advanced running already.
Really?

25844b9.jpg

253y261.jpg

254d1af.jpg

268s4oa.jpg

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
BMF said:
I'll admit to not having played any fighters on my lite. Dragon Quests, Super Mario Kart and NSMB all got a lot of play, but none of them really required much use of the diagonal.

To be fair fighters are the only games I've had problems with so I can easily see how this might not be an issue for many. Fighters just need the precise control input though, and I can't do jack shit with the pad on the lite.

Gravijah

Brettison said:
To be fair fighters are the only games I've had problems with so I can easily see how this might not be an issue for many. Fighters just need the precise control input though, and I can't do jack shit with the pad on the lite.
Animal Crossing, FF4, DQIX... Anything with 3D movement is a pain. DSi and DSphat are good though.

Brettison said:
Yeah.... I play my fighters with HAPP controls when at all possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom