• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Dev Portal | 7.8.2016 Update: different layout, "all programs merged in one"

Pokemaniac

I seriously hope NX is the console name, even though it'd be unprecedented for the dev codename to be the console name.

NX is just flat out a better name than anything Nintendo is likely to come up with.

DS wasn't supposed to be the final name.

Am I crazy or did some Nintendo registration portal use to have a crazy old school looking website up till now?

yes, warioworld.com or something. black background, nineties wordart

Wayback Machine is your friend. :p

Apparently this is what it last looked like before the link redirected to the current Dev Portal (there are some later snapshots, but either the page redirects to a 404 forbidden or the images have broken links).

atbigelow

Just saw all the news for this today and am incredibly excited to see them merge everything together. I've been a part of the Wii U indie developers program since it was announced, but always pined for a fully cohesive portal. Registered and starting digging in this morning.

Looks like the site has plenty of room to grow, too.

Top Bottom