• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.10.25 - Oct. 25, 7AM EDT

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
Is lego city 3ds canceled or.......Seriously the game is supposed to launch in a few months and we still don't know anything about the 3ds version. AND WHERE THE HELL IS FLIPNOTE STUDIO 3DS

Well, at E3 they said the 3DS version of lego city stories would not be the same as the Wii U version.

Whenever they have an info blowout on the those games though we'll see more of it though, no doubt.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Well, at E3 they said the 3DS version of lego city stories would not be the same as the Wii U version.

Whenever they have an info blowout on the those games though we'll see more of it though, no doubt.

Lego City Undercover is for 2013, after the Wii U version.

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAxcPX71_z4

3DS download trailer of E.X. Troopers that was released right after the ND.

xEr6d.gif

StayDead

I really want EX Troopers but I can't afford it at launch.

Are there any good import places that actually have stock after a game has been and released? It's why I was kind of hoping that it'd be up on eShop so I didn't have to worry about it.

Haha wow that Game Center CX with Iwata is amazing. He's even more likable (impossible!) in video than he is in just the text Iwata Asks. What an entertaining guy.

Top Bottom