• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.9.13 - Sep. 13, 3AM EDT

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Aw yeah. Can stay up late because I don't have to be anywhere before 5:30 pm the next day.

Let's go!

watershed

Banned
So can someone tell me how many hours away this event is? I'm on my phone and the formatting for the links in the OP are all whack.

mktrOOp

Banned
DIETER BOHLEN?!

You have a passion for Yoshis Island and you know Dieter Bohlen? I like you!

Your goal isn't to keep hype/expectations low, it's to hype the fuck out of the event til you are soaring into the cosmos that way when it blows your mind you have a truly cosmic moment
or when you get disappointed the fall out is more hilarious, either way everyone wins

Hnnnng, a moment ago I saw the video starring Reggie. He looks so confident and... ah screw this, i have to quote the simpsons to describe my feelings!

Marge: Homer, when are you going to give up this crazy sugar scheme?
Homer: Never, Marge! Never. I can't live the button-down life like
you. I want it all: the terrifying lows, the dizzying highs, the
creamy middles. Sure, I might offend a few of the bluenoses with
my cocky stride and musky odors -- oh, I'll never be the darling
of the so-called "City Fathers" who cluck their tongues, stroke
their beards, and talk about "What's to be done with this Homer
Simpson?"

This is GAF!!

Hype Meter is steadily increasing.

mgcastro

i4Sj5YIw3yX4t.png

I'll be back in like 30-40 minutes; I'll be out for a jog

Everybody who wants to join our little meeting should post and I'll add him/her :)

Please add me in there. lol

The hype level in this place is ridiculous, I can barely breathe.

eXistor

Is there still a spot on the hype-train? That shit is amazing! good job. Totally psyched for tomorrow, unfortunately I have to be at work, so I'll have to watch without sound.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
So can someone tell me how many hours away this event is? I'm on my phone and the formatting for the links in the OP are all whack.
I think this is correct:

t1347519600z4.png

Corresponding to the Japanese Nintendo Direct broadcast. The app doesn't have timezones for Japan, so I had to do some conversion.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Adding fuel.
In the teaser page for the October Coro-Coro issue, there are Pikachu, Virizion, Espeon, Umbreon and Axew watching something from a cliff. 3D models of them.

Gravijah

Adding fuel.
In the teaser page for the October Coro-Coro issue, there are Pikachu, Virizion, Espeon, Umbreon and Axew watching something from a cliff. 3D models of them.

that's not fuel. that's just going to be another C tier spinoff.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone's prepping up those bingo cards we usually have in these threads? I can provide a very qualitative template if anyone wants me to. Of course, there are already some templates, but for the occassion perhaps something extraordinary could be in place.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Can I hop aboard the hype train too? I can't wait to find out the prices of the WiiU, my preorder is ready whenever it goes up!

ugh, 9 AM for Iwata over here (Currently, I usually sleep until noon lol). But it should be the only one that actually has new game announcements, so I'm in.

My 4-mile is gonna suck tomorrow morning after getting up that early... not to mention the rest of the day... I hope it's worth it.

HYPE!

Top Bottom