• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct September 13th for Switch and 3DS

bounchfx

Something is off with the graphics. I have said this many times before but there's some blurriness I can't stand. I know the game will be great but...

probably a complete non issue on the switch screen but I see it too

at this rate we're only going to see three games

Jeff-DSA

Art, voices, and music are all super anime.

I hate anime.

:\

Ah, well. Just not for me. There's plenty more to look forward to.

Cartho

My hype for this direct has gone. Thinking we ain't seeing Platinum, new OS update, Apps, 3rd parties, Smash or anything else unexpected now. Xeno 2, Odyssey and Fire Emblem Warriors is my guess. *sigh* why do I get hyped for directs...

Lucifon

The casting for the English voice acting in this game is so damn off it's crazy. The voices don't match the characters whatsoever. It's super jarring and off putting.

Metal B

Those long segments never work in Directs. They should always put them into their own trailers. Nothing is more boring, having a tutorial in a trailer show ...

legend166

Oh look a ridiculous amount of gameplay systems that you most likely won't touch. It's a Xenoblade game.

Just make the world as interesting and fun to explore like the previous two games and I'll just skip the cutscenes.

Zukkoyaki

Pros:
- Gameplay seems very stellar
- Lore seems cool

Cons
- Voice acting, Christ lol
- Visuals and art-direction are insanely spotty
- The UI...

Top Bottom