• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - June 2016

TheMoon

Something I've not noticed before, if you log into the Nintnedo website page for a VC game the Wii discount will be displayed if you are logged into MyNintendo at the time.

if you're logged into your Nintendo Account.

Obviously, because your NNID knows which Wii Shop games you have since you imported them :)

foltzie1

if you're logged into your Nintendo Account.

Obviously, because your NNID knows which Wii Shop games you have since you imported them :)

That's right. I got the terms mixed up. Nintnedo account, NNID, whatever the Wii used, friend codes.

In any event I was able to buy SMRPG while at lunch and it will be DLed when I get home.

PtM

Banned
Something I've not noticed before, if you log into the Nintnedo website page for a VC game the Wii discount will be displayed if you are logged into MyNintendo at the time.
Both sites use the Nintendo Account, jftr. If you're logged into MyN, you're also logged into nintendo.com. Darn, there was a new page.

foltzie1

Both sites use the Nintendo Account, jftr. If you're logged into MyN, you're also logged into nintendo.com. Darn, there was a new page.

Those ticksy new pages, I also updated my post since it was at the tail end of the last page.

Top Bottom