• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 2012 Conference Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izick

iwqzQ0vM118Ff.gif

Inventory
Sniping
How many things can you do on an extra screen?

I felt those were gimmicky, especially the sniping, holy shit I had a facepalm moment there as I would much rather just press the left trigger to zoom and snipe.

I did mention that the Arkham City's features were unique, and I still feel that way, especially controlling the batarang and exploding each bomb in the order you want, though, technically you don't need a screen to do that either, but I felt that added a bit to the experience, whereas on ZombiU I felt that was tacked on for the sake of it.

I'm praying this goes 90 minutes and has 30 minutes of awesome here at the end... or even 30 seconds of something "core" / "hardcore" or w/e the fuck kids call it these days.

starmud

GT will have a live demo of zombiu after, since this presser isn't do any wiiu live demos? D:<

also, where the hell is EA... what was that last year? lol

big_z

you would think after last years misstep wiiU debut nintendo would make things right but then again this is nintendo. they never learn and hopefully the few remaining fanboys they have left are turned off enough that maybe some sense will be knocked into the company.

Pociask

Wii Sports worked because it took one sentence to explain, and one second to understand while watching.

NintendoLand fails at that, miserably.

J2 Cool

What are games?

All I see are ports, dance shit, and minigames. I guess it was too much to expect games at a gaming expo.

KrawlMan

What an abysmal fucking conference. Games that released already on other systems, games that we knew about already, a minigame fest, and (a visually underwhelming) pikmin.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Given the stakes, this for my money is the worst E3 in a long long time. Nintendo is done on the home console front if this is the best they have.

Omiee

i did not see this coming at all

i really thought nintedo would win this.

sony also dropped the ball. they could have shown GT for vita and killzone for vita.

they could have shown metal gear solid or acquired right for the GTA 5 trailer or something.

this is the worst e3 in years for the big 3 conferences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom