• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Has Done It For Me

Mozza

On every Switch topic, there'll be someone referring to the Steam Deck.
They've become worse than vegans. :lollipop_expressionless:

On a more serious note, I understand the OP. The Switch lets me enjoy games that I honestly don't have the strength to play on my couch anymore. There's nothing better than playing Triangle Strategy or Tactics Ogre in your garden on a sunny day. The same goes for Hades: I play a few quick games and then shut down. It's great to be able to pick up a game so quickly. Then there are some games that clearly stand out on the big screen: titles like Zelda.

And playing Ring Fit Adventure reminds me of the good old days when I was doing Power Pad/Family Fun fitness on the Nes.
Without a doubt, the cult of the Steam Deck are always out in force on every Switch related thread, hell even the Steam Deck thread has "Switch 2" in it's title, but not to rub Switch owners up the wrong way.... of course. ;)

RAIDEN1

Nintendo will only "do it for me" if they bring about another Wave-Race/Star-Fox and F-Zero....oh and some G.C games as well....outside of that I don't regret not buying one....in fact the last-time I brought a Nintendo console was the SNES Mini...and before that was the Gamecube circa 2001/2002

Bait GIF

giphy.gif

The Switch is all around amazing and idc what anyone says. I bring it to work and on my lunch (30) and 2 breaks (15) I get good handheld gaming sessions in. That Nintendo eshop sale that’s going on right now is crazy shit. I bought so many triple aaa games for $4.99, $9.99, and I’m not done. I think I came back at the right time because of all the exclusives I have to catch up on and rumours of the new switch coming soon will have my gaming needs satisfied.

Banjo64

cumsessed
It’s not a fashion show, I use it to play games. It feels good to hold in hands and has loads of input options.
Maybe not to you but you actually look at a handheld all the time when you’re playing it.

For me something beautiful like the DS Lite compared to the OG is a laughable comparison. The Deck gives me Game Gear vibes and that’s not a good thing. Big bezzles, bulky unit.

Tams

Honestly, Ring Fit Adventure is personally the best game on Switch.
It's such a bloody shame we didn't see accessories and extra world's or even a sequel.

It's kept me fit. Damn near killed myself underestimating it at first.

Those who've spedrun it are insane.

OuterLimits

Tactics Ogre reborn is really good.

Tactics Ogre is pretty good, but not sure I would recommend it to someone new to the genre. Fire Emblem, Triangle Strategy, or even the rather numerous games in the Mercenaries Saga series are better in that regard.

This direct is 🔥 Mario RPG day 1 🫡 mythforce, Pokémon 🕺🏾

Ayooo I was just playing my Batman on ps5 and I was like I don’t wanna play this on my 4k tv but if they put it on switch I’ll beat it 🔥

Last edited:
Top Bottom