• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Investor Meeting 04/24/2013 LIVE

ohlawd

good news for SMT x FE and X.
Really hyped for those two games and it'd be a shame if those two got NA Xenoblade'd. Glad that's not the case.

account system oh snap

edit: the hell am I thinking. It's Ben Stiller saying DO IT.... fuck lols

iwatacontrolunderstand.png

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
I love the awkwardness dumb investor questions brings.
That's more common at the Annual Meeting of Shareholders when any investor can attend. Meetings like the current one is more for investment bankers and such. It doesn't alienate dumb questions though, but is less likely.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Positive Kotaku articles. The response to "Please understand". This is some reaching shit.

Good thing I can't sleep, LETS DO IT LIVE

Nintendo also put this up for the briefing: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2013/130425.pdf

Cheese translated this small tidbit.

DBfQBcB.png

Don't really care about Fire Emblem x Megaten but I'm glad they're not fucking around with Monolith this time around.
Third party list for 3DS is pretty terrible - Project X Zone is the only thing I can see besides Megaten (not interested), and Project X Zone is sorta hit or miss. :/
Dragon Quest VII, Rocket Slime 3, Dragon Quest X, Monster Hunter 4, nowhere to be found. :(

Top Bottom