• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo of America hires Bowser; violent protests begin in Mushroom Kingdom

I thought power was Ganon Whiffledorf's department.

89GkfPq.gif

rjc571

Banned
Since he's from EA, I think it's safe to assume he's a stuffy, humorless jerkwad and that he's going to fire every single employee who riffs on his name, starting with the guy who wrote the press release.

Zero²

*Bill Trinen gently lowers Iwata to the ground. Iwata is wearing a pink princess dress, and Trinen is dressed like a plumber. Together, they watch Doug Bowser's castle crumble.*

TRINEN: "That guy was crazy. Why'd you hire him?"

IWATA: "Please understand."

TRINEN: "So can I have my job back?"

IWATA: "I'll talk to Weggie."
LOL
Damn with this last name it's just too perfect for him to be working at Nintendo xD

emb

Doug Bowser (no relation to the King Koopa and Mario’s longtime nemesis) will oversee a variety of sales-related functions, including Sales, In-store Merchandising, Retail Strategy and Retail Marketing.
Maybe this guy will try to fix the amiibo situation.

Lunar15

I feel bad for the other guy who applied. Probably had a great resume, just didn't have a last name Nintendo thought was cool.

Cheer up, Robert Falcon. You'll get a job somewhere.

Illucio

Banned
Who else agrees he only got the job because of his last name? (I'm already expecting a ton of jokes from here on out.)

Actually considering his job at EA I actually think he might do a good job with Nintendo. Nintendo of Japan makes the big big decisions, but America just helps make deals here in America, advertising, and so on. Emphasis on Marketing and Sales. Which is something Nintendo of America was in dire need of as of late.

So now can someone photoshop or make a image of Bowser with glasses on working a desk job?
edit: Someone beat me to it and it's beautiful.
BhsDkDcCMAE00Sy.png

Bet he'll get tired of jokes within the first day on the job.

On the bright side, having someone new look over the Nintendo World Store is cool, their events and such have gotten pretty stale and smaller over the years. Hopefully that place will be worth visiting more than a few times for someone living in NY!

Top Bottom