• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Power July Preview Sonic Colors, De Blob: Underground

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
Nintendo Power said:
The Blue Blur returns, and this time there aren't any gimmicks to get in his way.
The cycle begins anew!

De Blob is a welcomed surprise. Forgot they were making a new one.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Force Unleashed is actually the name of the next Sonic game

I'll let you guess what it's about

hint: penis

Gomu Gomu

NP256_Cover.png

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
OMG are Etrian Odyseey III and Rune Factory 3 confirmed for localization in this issue? In the index EOIII has an English subtitle and RF3 has the Harvest Moon subtitle Natsume still adds to the games.

Also, that's quite a bit of DSiWare.

Empty

AceBandage said:
If they're going to copy a game, at least it's a good one.

they probably think mario galaxy is so acclaimed and popular because people like space, though. not because of the genius way that EAD tokyo uses that theme to allow incredible variation in level design and brilliant gravity puzzles. so it'll likely be shitty 3d sonic level design IN SPACE.

Boney

Banned
Cool I like Rush and kinda enjoyed Unleashed day levels, but that monkey agh. I don't think I'll be able to stand something like that again.

I also find it hilarious that they have to hype it as in, this game isn't as shitty as the last one!!

Boney said:
Cool I like Rush and kinda enjoyed Unleashed day levels, but that monkey agh. I don't think I'll be able to stand something like that again.

I also find it hilarious that they have to hype it as in, this game isn't as shitty as the last one!!

Welcome to every Sonic reveal ever...

Boney

Banned
AceBandage said:
Welcome to every Sonic reveal ever...
Yeah well after 6 or 7 they should come up with something new I guess. Like "this one has an awesome gimmick! You're in space!"

Aeana

neao9d.jpg

I guess that crappy font is final. (from the index PDF)
Looking forward to the preview to see what other changes they've made to the game, though.

B.K.

jj984jj said:
OMG are Etrian Odyseey III and Rune Factory 3 confirmed for localization in this issue? In the index EOIII has an English subtitle and RF3 has the Harvest Moon subtitle Natsume still adds to the games.

Was Rune Factory 3 any good? I really didn't know what to think about the main character's morphing ability.

_Alkaline_ said:
Oh god.

Sonic's space adventure?

That's beyond blatant. For shame, SEGA. For shame.

Yes. WE ARE FREE! WE ARE FREE! I AM FREEEEEE FROM THE SONIC CYCLE!!!

I know this game is gonna be mega-fail, as usual.

Top Bottom