• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Power Teaser: "A cover story for the generaions." [Update: Mirror Of Fate]

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Update:

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror Of Fate

iv21vTSwf4C09.png

---

I'm heading to sleep, so if you solve this, PM another mod to update the thread.

NT3YR.jpg

Source: http://www.allgamesbeta.com/2012/04/nintendo-power-teases-cover-story-for.html

guek

Banned
The bottom black edge kind of looks like it could be rooftop borders but the red looks like nothing

Antioch

My first guess is Metro Last Light, but I'm not sure that would make sense as a cover story right now, considering the NDAs on Wii U games. I also don't think it would fit the 'cover story for the generations' description.

Edit: Blacks Ops 2 maybe?

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
Why the heck do we have to wait until next month! Can't they just tell us now?

Truth101

Banned
You shut your mouth.

I love Fire Emblem as much as the next Fire Emblem lover, but we already know about it. It also is almost assuredly coming to NA. So, it would be a disappoint and a failure for a cover story especially one with this phrase 'A cover story for the generations'

I love Fire Emblem as much as the next Fire Emblem lover, but we already know about it. It also is almost assuredly coming to NA. So, it would be a disappoint and a failure for a cover story especially one with this phrase 'A cover story for the generations'
I wish I was as confident about that as you are.

NoA is a never ending cesspit of poor decisions.

Top Bottom