• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch | European Retail Releases - Overview

Haunted

Farming Simulator: Nintendo Switch Edition added - November 14. Hadn't known it was even announced for Switch.
My god, the possibilities are endless now that it's mobile.

I want to see a video of someone doing Landwirtschaft while playing Landwirtschaftssimulator 2017.

ozfunghi

WTF Capcom! NO BUY. Seriously, fucking idiots. Easy decision with Mario Odyssey, Skyrim, Doom, Xenoblade, all releasing within a few weeks from Resident Evil. I'll get it when it's on sale on the e-shop, for half price maybe down the line.

Yoshi88

Just wanted to say my thanks to Shiggy for keeping this thread up-to-date. It's my go-to information for purchase planning etc.

Great work!

Shiggy

Just wanted to say my thanks to Shiggy for keeping this thread up-to-date. It's my go-to information for purchase planning etc.

Great work!

I try my best, but with more shovelware it's getting difficult now.

Amazon hasn't updated their listing yet, then. Almost two months later and significantly more expensive than the other versions. Lovely.

Same with Sine Mora Ex. Not sure what THQ is doing.

Wayforward have announced that Shantae 1/2 genie will be getting a physical release but have they confirmed if it will be coming to Europe? The ps4 and eiiu versions never made it.

Shiggy

Two new retail titles are coming:
Super Putty Squad (System 3 Software Ltd.)
Constructor Plus (System 3 Software Ltd.)

Shiggy

This is the Police (THQ Nordic) - December 5, 2017

And Axiom Verge got delayed yet again...
Axiom Verge (Badland Games) - January 26, 2018

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
Dunno about physical, but this week's EU eShop releases have flooded my wallet, set it on fire and trunk-blown it right into bullet hell!

Deja

Once again just wanna say thanks for keeping on top of this. It has been super useful for keeping my own spreadsheet of releases.

It's been a while since I updated mine, so I spent a little time this morning getting it all up to date. Quite a few things have either come out or have now been given release dates that didn't have them before.

Edit : Syberia 2 is now showing 1st December 2017 on the Amazon page listing.

Shiggy

A few new titles popped up:
Ginger: Beyond the Crystal (Badland Games)
3D Minigolf (Markt+Technik)
Island Flight Simulator (Markt+Technik)
Tales of the Tiny Planet (Markt+Technik)
Soldam: Drop, Connect, Erase (Dispatch Games)

Once again just wanna say thanks for keeping on top of this. It has been super useful for keeping my own spreadsheet of releases.

It's been a while since I updated mine, so I spent a little time this morning getting it all up to date. Quite a few things have either come out or have now been given release dates that didn't have them before.

Edit : Syberia 2 is now showing 1st December 2017 on the Amazon page listing.

Thanks, updated it!

Is Steep still coming? I am looking for a winter sports game for my Switch. I'd even settle for a Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympics game, but as far as I know that hasn't been announced?

TheMoon

Is Steep still coming? I am looking for a winter sports game for my Switch. I'd even settle for a Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympics game, but as far as I know that hasn't been announced?

Yes but not anytime soon. We just got an update on that recently (two weeks ago?).

Shiggy

:( looks like this will lay dormant then unfortunately. Thanks for the response.

It's up-to-date now, though little has changed. We still lack dates for 2018 and publishers seem vary to announce them even just a few weeks in advance.

Top Bottom