• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch Online - Sept 2018

JORMBO

Darkness no more
I do not think there are any new additional details other then this, but I see they tweeted a date out tonight:

Last edited:

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Well...that came from nowhere. Colour me surprised. Bit of a wait though.

They really should have had it ready earlier.

EDIT: “This page does not exist” ——> your link OP.

Last edited:

MrMorningMan

Neo Member
Perhaps we'll have a mini-direct at some point covering the Nintendo Online features and such. It's taken quite a while, but to be honest it just means several more months of not having to pay the subscription just yet.

VertigoOA

Banned
Would never pay for this while they have a half-assed mic solution. As long as they only make a handful of games with actual mp support then their online service should be free.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Well...that came from nowhere. Colour me surprised. Bit of a wait though.

They really should have had it ready earlier.

EDIT: “This page does not exist” ——> your link OP.

Are you on mobile? I found it works fine from PC, but not my phone. I think it has to do with how the forum is redoing the URL. I will ask about it on the site issues thread. If you do want to see it the post is still pretty close to the top of their Twitter feed. I will adjust it when I hear back from the admins.

Last edited:

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Are you on mobile? I found it works fine from PC, but not my phone. I think it has to do with how the forum is redoing the URL. I will ask about it on the site issues thread. If you do want to see it the post is still pretty close to the top of their Twitter feed. I will adjust it when I hear back from the admins.
I responded to you in the error thread because I saw that first. Seems like an iphone Safari thing, maybe?

ExpandKong

Banned
Would never pay for this while they have a half-assed mic solution. As long as they only make a handful of games with actual mp support then their online service should be free.

Seems like most of their first party games have multiplayer lately...ARMS, Mario Kart, Splatoon, then there’s the obvious ones coming like Smash, Animal Crossing would probably have something...I dunno. If they keep it around $20 a year like they said they’d like to, I’d pay it.

Atleast it was announced, I hope Reggies body is ready cause there are some big expectations for people here and gamers all around.

Top Bottom