• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch = Premium Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the United Kingdom.

s5s9QAi.jpg

Wiped89

You say that, but the UK has one of the most competitive markets for prices on tech in the world, even despite the high tax and companies setting high RRPs compared to dollars.

I got my Xbox One S for £199 on launch day. I got a PS4 Pro for £350 with a free copy of Horizon this weekend

The above is just CEX price gouging. They had the original Wii consoles for £350 at Christmas time when it was sold out everywhere during the first year. It's actually quite a good sign of demand if they can gouge like that.

More vita just for you guys

ZRZdpWF.jpg

I don't think there's anywhere in London you can walk in and buy a Switch right now. Besides CEX of course.

What's a good way to guesstimate the value U.S dollars from pounds? Like if I look at a price tag and it's in pounds but I want to know it's value in my head.

redcrayon

Pretty standard for Computer Exchange. If Game 'lose' your order because the staff have borrowed it, the next high street chain will happily scalp you for another second-hand one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom