• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Team Challenge WEEK #1!

rareside

Want $5000?

Nintendo just posted the results from week 1's challenge for the 6 street teams! Now's the time for the community to vote for who wins, as 20% of the prize will be determined by the online poll. Just check out

http://www.nintendostreetteam.com/teamchallenge/index.html

and vote! If you want to help ME out by voting for DALLAS, I would be forever indebted to you (just tell me where to send the check ;) )! As the website says, one team out of the six markets will get $40,000 ($5,000 per member) and one lucky online voter will also win $5000, and you can vote once a week!

You guys have already done so much, but I cannot deny the power of GAF! So vote for Dallas if you wanna spread the love to a fellow GAFFER! All you have to do is register with "My Nintendo" [free]. I'm assuming that helps Nintendo try to keep hackers out(?).

Thanks guys!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Voted.

p.s. If you registered for the Zelda bonus disc months ago, you already have a My Nintendo account

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!

wk1_03_dallas.jpg

Which one are you?

rareside

Hahaha, I'm not in that picture. That's Derek (left) and Brad (right). That scene rocked. The only one I'm in for the week is the F-Zero picture, and you can't even see my face. We've got one challenge in a couple weeks where we have to dress up as Nintendo chars in a public space and make a karaoke vid.... that should be...interesting.. I'm hoping I receive my import copy of Donkey Konga in time so I can use the peripheral for the vid.

Thank you for the votes though! You can vote (once) until Wednesday, so if you haven't voted, why not?

rareside

Only 2 more days left to vote for Challenge#1. Thanks for those who already voted.

We got the CD today which includes our karaoke song choices.. we're going to have to make a big video in public of one of the following songs:

Christina Aguilera - Beautiful
Avril Lavigne - I'm With You
Kelly Clarkson - some song I've never heard of
Jimmy Eat World - The Middle
POD - Alive
DJ Sammy - Heaven
John Mayer - Your Body is a Wonderland
about 5 other songs

UGH!

sasimirobot

rareside:

I wanna help and vote but I dont have a permanent addy in the states. If you can PM me with a way around this I will vote.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
rareside said:
Only 2 more days left to vote for Challenge#1. Thanks for those who already voted.

We got the CD today which includes our karaoke song choices.. we're going to have to make a big video in public of one of the following songs:

Christina Aguilera - Beautiful
Avril Lavigne - I'm With You
Kelly Clarkson - some song I've never heard of
Jimmy Eat World - The Middle
POD - Alive
DJ Sammy - Heaven
John Mayer - Your Body is a Wonderland
about 5 other songs

UGH!

No Evanescence?? :p

Hellraizah

Sorry, but the Atlanta team rocks everything else.
wk1_01_atlanta.jpg

If that's the guy who once wrote to Nintendo Power to say he looked like Mario, and he was a plumber, the Atlanta team is invincible. Read the Seanbaby website for more info on that guy.

EDIT : THAT guy :
letter06.jpg

Justin Bailey

------ ------
Hellraizah said:
Sorry, but the Atlanta team rocks everything else.
wk1_01_atlanta.jpg

If that's the guy who once wrote to Nintendo Power to say he looked like Mario, and he was a plumber, the Atlanta team is invincible. Read the Seanbaby website for more info on that guy.

EDIT : THAT guy :
letter06.jpg
Holy fucking shit you may be on to something my friend.

rareside

Yeah, those Atlanta guys found the best look-a-like, hands down. The only way that could be the same guy is if he moved down to Atlanta though. It is possible, but either way that pic kicks all kinds of ass.

We're not gonna win this thing easily... 5 more weeks baby!

For making our video, I'm wondering if I should be a Pikmin or Diddy Kong...hmmm....any other character ideas? Other teammates will be playing as Mario, Luigi, Toad, DK, Daisy, and Link

rareside

Well, I just checked the website and Dallas is in LAST place!? I have no idea how we only got 135 points for the 1st week, we should have got the full 150! And since ATLANTA won the online vote, they got 20 bonus points...

Damn damn damn!!

Hopefully we can turn things around with Week 2! I'll post as soon as voting for Challenge 2 goes live, which should be in a few hours!

Damn.

Top Bottom