• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NintendoEverything: Rosalina confirmed for Mario Kart Arcade GP DX, screenshots

Tripon

2014: Year of Rosalina confirmed?

IGlogIJ.jpg

kvQRQDY.jpg

yjjGV0h.jpg

Rosalina has been confirmed for Mario Kart Arcade GP DX, and you can see her in action through the screenshots above. The images also show the game’s support for character variations like “Ice Luigi”.
xMgnAx9.jpg

UkXHuUx.jpg

BRrgUDf.jpg

nS2hCik.jpg

KTF2kEH.jpg

A8c16nK.jpg

http://nintendoeverything.com/rosalina-confirmed-for-mario-kart-arcade-gp-dx-screenshots/

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I'd almost be surprised if she wasn't in Smash at this point, they seem to be pushing her more.

blamite

What does the Taiko drum guy look like in-game? He's the only one who's 2D in the character select.

I bet one of the hidden characters is Cranky Kong.

What does the Taiko drum guy look like in-game? He's the only one who's 2D in the character select.

also cool that rosalina is in more games i guess, but it seems like she was going to be a mario kart regular anyways

plus the mario kart arcade games are typically not very good so i have no intent to play this
until i pass by it in an arcade and get suckered in again

Nintendo should port these to Wii U/3DS. It'd be easy sales, also every time I find one of these in an arcade the wheels are janky as shit.

Neiteio

Oh man, seeing Pac-Man on a character select screen makes me wish Sakurai would hurry the heck up and reveal him for Smash already. (But with black old-timey cartoon eyes)

Tripon

It really looks like this version of Mario Kart Arcade is running on modified Wii U hardware. Bring it to the west on consoles Nintendo and Namco.

Darmik

I like how in the arcade Mario Kart it takes a picture of you and places the Mario character features over it. I hope they put this in Mario Kart 8.

Madao

You say that now, but when Daisy is the leading lady in the real non-expansion pack 3D Mario, complete with yoga pants power-up, you'll be singing a different tune.

Cat Rosalina and Fire Rosalina are making too hard to stay loyal to Daisy.

Top Bottom