• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 10 in Tokyo Dome [OT] Let's Go Pro-Wrestling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO

Yoshi is killllllling me

Striker: That, right there, shows you what kind of fighter, what kind of wrestler AJ Styles is
Yoshi: Sorry, that's bullshit

The salt is real

Xater

You could switch any of these three matches around in any order and I would agree. Easily the three best closing matches to any show. Ever.

I am more of a fa of Nak and Shibata so those are higher for me. Still if you close a show out with three matches like this you are doing something right.

The whole card was really good to be honest.

Ugh, i've had to miss this due to work - as if going back to work after the break wasn't painful enough already!

Will be watching tonight after reading the rave reviews on here.

Too early to predict Okada/Nakamura at WKXI?

Xater

Ugh, i've had to miss this due to work - as if going back to work after the break wasn't painful enough already!

That would be so awesome.

You cna skip the rumble btw. Otherwise a great show top to bottom.

Foffy

Banned
Save for the clusterfuck that was the preshow match, this was a card I can't legit say anything negative about. Each match met my expectations and was from top to bottom a great show.

Why is it that WWE struggles to even get 1/10th of this out of its roster? :(

That's gotta be the main. It's gotta.

Still picking Goto to win the title next month though.

Xater

Save for the clusterfuck that was the preshow match, this was a card I can't legit say anything negative about. Each match met my expectations and was from top to bottom a great show.

Why is it that WWE struggles to even get 1/10th of this out of its roster? :(

Because everything in WWE is booked in service of one or two guys. That way everything else is shit and no one cares.

Xclash

can't grow facial hair
Hell of a show to stay up for. Stayed up for the entire thing and it went by quickly. Definitely easier than watching one 3 hour Raw. I personally have Okada/Tana as match of the night but the last three matches were incredible.

Xater

Hell of a show to stay up for. Stayed up for the entire thing and it went by quickly. Definitely easier than watching one 3 hour Raw. I personally have Okada/Tana as match of the night but the last three matches were incredible.

Those matches were so good you cold probably put all 3 of them on any MOTY nominee list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom