• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

North American Nintendo Switch Lineup

Kaelan

From the official Switch site like the Japanese one earlier:
- 1, 2 Switch
- The Legend of Zelda: BotW
- Just Dance 2017
- Has Been Heroes
- Snipperclips
- Super Bomberman R
- Disgaea 5 Complete
- Puyo Puyo Tetris
- Rayman Legends
- Steep
- Skylanders: Imaginators
- I Am Setsuna

Ehh I'm only getting I am Setsuna, Disgaea 5, and zelda :/

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
So I'll get Zelda on Wii U for now and pick up a Mario Switch bunduru in the holiday I suppose.

Destin715

Neo Member
Said this in the Japanese lineup thread, but...

Everybody rushing to day one this is going to get burned bad. I don't predict a lot of happy reports in the first few weeks.

takriel

It's got a new Zelda, so it's really not that bad for me. Granted, it's cross gen, but if it runs better on Switch, it's totally worth it!

LOLDSFAN

Yeah I'm going to wait and see how things play out.

If the system is a boom maybe get a Zelda bundle come holiday season.

The Lamp

LMAO at the fact they delayed this console so long to get the lineup/software drought addressed, and here we are.

Nintendo doesn't seem to know how to run a business anymore. They're just good at making Zelda and Mario games (eventually....although Zelda took like 6 fucking years to make).

- 1, 2 Switch
- Just Dance 2017
- Has Been Heroes
- Snipperclips
- Super Bomberman R
- Disgaea 5 Complete
- Puyo Puyo Tetris
- Rayman Legends
- Steep
- I Am Setsuna

Wow!!!! IMHO opinion Nintendo has decided to devalue their brand in order to sell the company to a prospective buyer that Japan would allow. Apple, Disney, are the only two I can think of. Maybe Google or Microsoft, but I doubt it.

Alienous

There must have been a mismanagement issue.

There's no reason why new (and challenging to develop for) hardware like the PlayStation VR, the most recent hardware launch, can get as varied a launch lineup as it did and the Nintendo Switch can't.

LordKano

That's not really saying much. You're launching a $300 with overpriced accessories and below par online, you sure as shit better bring good software support. They have not done that.

I'm just comparing both lineup. The Wii U one was way worse than this and people should really look at the games themselves instead of the amount.

seantos

Neo Member
Why didn't they show most of these titles in the presentation? Also didn't steep bomb? I hope Ubisoft doesnt' see its failure on the switch as an excuse to stop porting games to the system when the game wasn't a success on any system.

Memento

No way this is all, right?

Nintendo cant be THAT delusional to think that Zelda could carry the console on its back from March until the Holidays?

vern

- 1, 2 Switch
- Just Dance 2017
- Has Been Heroes
- Snipperclips
- Super Bomberman R
- Disgaea 5 Complete
- Puyo Puyo Tetris
- Rayman Legends
- Steep
- I Am Setsuna

Shocked Steep is there... my source said it was canned. Maybe they just moved it to a cheaper dev house/port studio or something. Hope the rest of my info was right lol...

J@hranimo

Banned
I'm guessing they're going to spread out the other releases?

They do need to further explain their release schedule. Even before E3.

I thought the rumors said they delayed launching Switch in Fall 2016 so they'd have games.

I really want one, and am gonna get one, but what the fuck man.

HotHamBoy

Said this in the Japanese lineup thread, but...

Everybody rushing to day one this is going to get burned bad. I don't predict a lot of happy reports in the first few weeks.

Yeah, not sure why people are so eager to repeat the Wii U experience...

Nintendo. Nintendo never changes. (Well, they charge more...)

That's not really saying much. You're launching a $300 with overpriced accessories and below par online, you sure as shit better bring good software support. They have not done that.
I don't want them to fail but I don't see how this console can catch fire with that kind of lineup.

Hmm that's pretty disappointing. I got my preorder in with Best Buy, but after seeing this list I'm not sure that will last. Zelda seems like the only game I want. I guess I'll see what the other release dates are looking like.

Top Bottom