• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November 2011 NPD results delayed one day

Kusagari

Sony's the only one who hasn't given us any November numbers (besides the Uncharted WW numbers) so I'm blaming them.

Mindlog

Numbers are good. I want more map pack sales figures. I need to gauge heavily invested online user numbers ahead of next-gen console releases.

jvm

Gamasutra.
I'm mad because JVMs article will suffer as a result. :(
Well, as it turns out, my situation has changed. I will be doing shorter, regular columns and NPD will be one of those each month. The big 4+ page feature on Monday after NPD results is no more.

[Nintex]

Well, as it turns out, my situation has changed. I will be doing shorter, regular columns and NPD will be one of those each month. The big 4+ page feature on Monday after NPD results is no more.

image.php

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
FFS I got out the whiskey, venison jerky, homemade noodle casserole, and good slippers in preparation for this and we get a slap in the face with a wet sock!

Road

Should be interesting to see how near/far he was
You could have tag quoted.

Well, can't blame you. There's so much you can talk about with only a list of 10 games. =P

KingDizzi

Banned
Sony PR just released:

This has been a great month for the Playstation ecosystem. Our blockbuster title UC3 sold 200k copies more than what the same game did one year ago. That's 1200000000 cents making it a phenomenon first party sales wise.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed

Aw man. Understandable, but I'm bummed. Freakin NPD and their limited sharing of numbers. Ugh!

acm2000

delayed? wow, sony consoles sold so few, they had to recount to make sure? (based on sonys complete and utter silence regarding black friday)

or did someone at npd hq accidentally delete the spreadsheet? lol

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
The mailman's truck crashed on the way to the NPD office. In his vigilent attempt to deliver tallies, he slipped on banana peel on the way there by foot and PING. 3rd degree concussion. Sales went into the sewer.

TheOddOne

2ebqv7k_jpg.gif

I always had such fun reading those :(

BurntPork

Banned
Apple fanboy saw the DS and 3DS numbers and had to recount because handhelds are dead, so there's no way that so many were sold.

Alternatively, 3DS sold so bad that Nintendo needed time to spin it.

Apple fanboy saw the DS and 3DS numbers and had to recount because handhelds are dead, so there's no way that so many were sold.

They don't need to spin it any more than they already have.
"Sold more than the DS did in the same time period."

[Nintex]

You've been wrong about pretty much everything so I wonder, are you related to Michael Pachter by any chance?

BurntPork

Banned
They don't need to spin it any more than they already have.
"Sold more than the DS did in the same time period."

[Nintex];33295208 said:
You've been wrong about pretty much everything so I wonder, are you related to Michael Pachter by any chance?

I was joking. We know that 3DS sold >720k, which is good for a first November.

Top Bottom