• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November 2022 Pickings: Choose one or two of these (GoW: Ragnarok, Sonic Frontiers, or Tactics Ogre)

Which game?

• God of War: Ragnarök

Votes: 64 80.0%
  • Sonic Frontiers

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Tactics Ogre: Reborn

Votes: 18 22.5%

• Total voters

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Since these 3 titles are coming very close together, which 2 (or 1) of these titles would you choose and why?

I’d choose GoW for sure since I’m anticipating for the sequel.

My issue is with TO and Sonic Frontiers, I’m not a fan of SRPGs but I’ve been wanting to get into it. For Sonic, I’m not sure about the quality of the game (hoping it’s actually good) because the Sonic games that I really liked were Generations and Adventure 1 & 2.

Cornbread78

So many games the next 3 months that I have pre-ordered & can't wait to play:

- Trails of Zero -Switch
- Valkyrie; Elysium - PS5
- Star Ocean -PS5
- Tactics Ogre - PS5
- CoD; MW2 - Ser X
- Harvestella - Switch
- GoW- PS5
- Final Fantasy Crisis Core.

Tooo much shit tightly packed for a Destiny addict to handle

Last edited:

Three

Screenshot-20220830-151552-Chrome.jpg

Punished Miku

Gold Member
I'm getting Sonic.

When I see how addicted to Splatoon 3 I am I'll see if I need God of War immediately, or if I can wait. I'd rather wait until it's $60 if I can help it, but if I am actually going to play it I may jump on that day one. Haven't decided.

Tactics Ogre is a definite wait for me at $50 after owning the PSP game for $30 a decade ago, and not being THAT impressed with it. It has lovely pixel art, great UI. Was kind of put to sleep with the gameplay and story. People should get Triangle Strategy if they haven't already. I'll get TO when it's around $20 on Switch. Maybe the balance adjustments and voice acting help.

Pentiment is a highly anticipated November game for me on Gamepass. Day one.

I'm also going to have just gotten Bayonetta 3, Plague Tale 2, Scorn. I may not even have time for God of War on day one so I'll probably just wait until I'll actually play it.

Mario + Rabbids 2 is likely a wait since I just have too much to play, but I'm very interested in it. I'd like Harvestella as well, but may wait. Waiting on Diofield Chronicles as well. Probably waiting on Valkyrie Elysium, but I'll try the demo. Guess I'll wait on Callisto Protocol as well; looks neat.

I don't understand people saying there's nothing to play.

Last edited:

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
My picks would have to be sonic and tactics. Ragnarok just does not have the quality of the other two....

😜

MikeM

God of War day 1 (PS5)

My others:
Calisto Protocol day 1 (on whatever system it plays better on)
Dead Space Remake day 1 (Series X, because I own the other three on it)
COD MW2 day 1(whatever platform it runs best on)

Last edited:

Fart Knight

Al Pachinko, Konami President
God of War day 1 (PS5)

My others:

Dead Space has been delay

Ellery

I picked God of War Ragnarok, because I expect this game to be a 10/10 follow up to the 2018 God of War game that was better than I hoped it would be.

I felt very respected by God of War 2018 design, difficulty and pacing and a story driven AAA game with amazing gameplay and controls is exactly what I like

Punished Miku

Gold Member
I picked God of War Ragnarok, because I expect this game to be a 10/10 follow up to the 2018 God of War game that was better than I hoped it would be.

I felt very respected by God of War 2018 design, difficulty and pacing and a story driven AAA game with amazing gameplay and controls is exactly what I like
I thought it was 10/10. I may get more excited once they decide to finally show more of the game. Probably like 3 days prior to release date.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
No offense but this is barely a competition lol.

Sonic Frontiers looks like garbage and Tactics Ogre is a remaster of a very old game.

Of course it's God of War in that poll.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
God of War day 1 (PS5)

My others:

Calisto is December
Dead Space is January

Lunarorbit

Probably tactics Ogre. Just played gow again last month so I'll probably wait til Nov for that. If I play triangle strategy this week and I get burned out I might switch my answer

laynelane

God of War is one of the rare times when I'll be getting a game on release day. It's been too long a wait to find out what happens next already.

Daytonabot

Banned
I've pre-purchased TO on significant discount. I will wait to see on Sonic and will get GoW when it comes to PC.

Last edited:

marjo

If I had to pick one of those, it would be God Of War: Ragnarok, though truth be told, I no longer buy games on release and now prefer to wait until they're much cheaper.

Also, since I don't have a PS5, and my PS4 is starting to show it's age, I may actually wait until the PC version comes out, or I purchase a PS5 slim.

Astral Dog

Bayonetta 3💜 if it was November, but it misses out by a few days 🥺

probably Sonic Frontiers if it gets decent reviews and i catch it at a good price, i only have a PlayStation 4 for Ragnarok just plan to play it somewhere next year when its $20 or less.

Crisis Core HD i never played the original but apparently its coming out this year already have it pre ordered

And im just feeling like we haven't seen Nintendo's big holiday game yet 😋it could be anything 🦍👽🌌🍝🍄🏰🛡️

Last edited:
Top Bottom