• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Now your knitting with Power - NES Knitting Machine

Het_Nkik

I bought these in 1994

http://www.retrocollect.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2937

They work absolutely fine and the batteries last forever. It was annoying to get back to wired controllers in the 32/64 Bit generation.

The NES one, I remember you had to be like 3 feet from the sensor bar for it to work, and you had to have it pointed RIGHT at the thing with very little wiggle room.

I can't find much in the way of reviews of the controller aside from this random page here which seems to agree with my memories.

iidesuyo

The NES one, I remember you had to be like 3 feet from the sensor bar for it to work, and you had to have it pointed RIGHT at the thing with very little wiggle room.

I can't find much in the way of reviews of the controller aside from this random page here which seems to agree with my memories.

Sounds like typical 3rd Party crap... the infrared controllers from Sega are excellent and have a long range and lots of wiggle room. They were pretty expensive however.

Top Bottom