• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD reveals the top ten best-selling third-party games for Switch in the US

Bullet Club

NPD reveals the top ten best-selling third-party games for Switch in the US

The NPD is continuing to churn out video games sales data from the United States. This time around, we have the lineup of top ten best-selling third-party games to-date.

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle tops the list. Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy follows next, with Diablo III: Eternal Collection coming in third place.

Below are the full results:

1 – Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
2 – Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
3 – Diablo III: Eternal Collection
4 – Just Dance 2019
5 – Just Dance 2018
6 – LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2
7 – LEGO The Incredibles
8 – NBA 2K18
9 – Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate
10 – FIFA 18

Source: Nintendo Everything

HeresJohnny

LOL, who the hell buys Just Dance anymore? Wasn’t that series shitty last generation, which means it’s stale and shitty now?

Edit: I tried not to say this, but that’s a pretty shit list of the TOP 10 third party games on a platform. LEGO games?

Last edited:

Bullet Club

I tried not to say this, but that’s a pretty shit list of the TOP 10 third party games on a platform. LEGO games?
Take out the Just Dance games and it's not that bad of a list.

A LEGO game was the top selling 3rd party game on the Wii U in the US. LEGO Dimensions.

Codes 208

LOL, who the hell buys Just Dance anymore? Wasn’t that series shitty last generation, which means it’s stale and shitty now?

Edit: I tried not to say this, but that’s a pretty shit list of the TOP 10 third party games on a platform. LEGO games?
Im not sure what people would expect. People who buy the switch likely werent getting it for games like doom or diablo.

Eteric Rice

A very important thing that this leaves out is that Bethesda doesn't give out their digital numbers. It's likely that Doom and Skyrim would be in the top 10 as well.

nikolino840

How can you dance with a switch? I have seen the Wii version but the Wii have cams

Ballthyrm

Probably people unlike you, your know the normal people.
Just dance is still killer at parties. The games doesn't need to to be good, it just need to do the job.

Last edited:
Top Bottom