• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results for November 2014 [Up3: NPD Data Error, AC:U #5]

RedAssedApe

Banned
7-10k dif

from predictions thread

2731079-13+-+1.gif

They've gone and done it... they've gone and woke the sleeping dragon now.

Microsoft should have left well enough alone and now they're going to get it. It's not enough that they're bleeding benjamins from practically every crevice of their devices division. Now they go and throw immense deals with bundles like the AC one just to piss off the market. Why pay to force adoption from as many gamers as possible? Why not put that money into first-party studios and games instead?

I know, I know... this is the way the business goes as they say. Well, they forced Sony's hands with their November sales lead and Sony only responded with an GTAV + TLOU bundles by way of just decent deals and value. Sony will undoubtedly follow this announcement up with some more real megatons of their own.

Uncharted remake collection. A true Crash sequel. New Killzone beta in the hands of gamers. The next Bayonetta, Dead Space and Crysis as exclusives. Those are the kinds of blockbuster response announcements I expect, and then some. You hit Sony with a jab, you best be ready for a flurry of uppercuts coming at you in response.

I know this is a joke post, but man I wish it wasn't.

COD and Madden killin' it on the MS Family™. All serious tho, they wanted it and they got it. Now I just wait to see how off my numbers were x3.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Massive LOL at that 7-10k difference. Drop in the bucket.

Nice to see Smash Wii U sell that well.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
No..........

That cant be true.......

Maybe he means between COD games or something?

Nope. Bigger difference than that with the CoD games, although a surprisingly small lead for XBO over PS4.

Welfare

lol I guessed MCC would be 10.

And seriously only a 7-10k difference? That is terrible, but also shows just how popular the PS4 is.

This thread already has posts trying to call this a failure from MS? Despite winning November and its best month ever? Get real

e2uni.gif

Einbroch

Banned
"Cumulative PS4 & Xbox One sales are now almost 80 percent higher than the combined total of PS3 and Xbox 360 sales after 13 months..." -NPD

Using 75% as the minimum increase and 80% as the maximum.

PS4 + Xbox One ranges from 1.79 million to 2.09 million.

If XB1 sold between 909k and a million, this totally makes sense then that there's a very small gap.

Holy shit.

Blobbers

Eh, so technically, if we combine PS4 physical sales and digital PS4's sold, PS4 actually might come out the winner for November too.

Try again next year, Microsoft.

Top Bottom